What's new

Closed How to really get an unlimited internet - here's how

Status
Not open for further replies.

primeaque

Eternal Poster
Reaction
I want to post my realization after using and trying so many tricks for an attempt to avail an unlimited internet.

Alam natin na my unlimited, pero may isang katotohanan na mapait -- walang forever.

Bottomless man sa ngayon, bukas makalawa - pwedeng ubos na!

It happens to me several times already, so now, I know how to control my emotions. Many times, I would tell my wife this is it. Hahaha, napapahiya lang ako. Kasi nga, walang forever.

Nothing to complain, gusto natin makamura eh tapos andito pa tayo sa Pinas!

Okay, so I have a realization:

We need to learn and apply and try, not just ask and receive. I guess this is the most important trick that we can do.

Right this moment, I am enjoying a data without spending a peso, pero hindi ko alam kung hanggang kelan ito mag-wo-work. Ang alam ko, working ito sa ngayon!

Sa mga leechers, alam ko na frustrating talaga ang malaman na pang-established lang ang ibang petmalung tricks dito sa PHC.

But I would tell you one thing: you should come to PHC to learn. Just learn and keep on learning.

Do not just use someone else's ideas without applying something you have learned. Try and get ready to fail.

Kung may unlimited na katayan, eh di may pangtapat tayong unlimited na tricks! Petmalu di ba?

Okay, so, sa mga nabitin, heto na...

Spoiler contents are visible only to Established Members.

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.