What's new

How to Get Minecraft Java/Bedrock Edition for Free

T

tweez

th-2223463878.jpg

How to Get Minecraft Java/Bedrock Edition for Free 100%

(1) Create a Microsoft Account And Register an Xbox Account too (shouldn't be too hard) | Or log on your Microsoft account if you have one already

(2) Download the trial version of Minecraft Windows Edition in Microsoft Store (NOT THE ONE WHICH INCLUDES BOTH JAVA AND BEDROCK).

To download the trial Minecraft scroll down in the App Minecraft: Java and bedrock for pc in Microsoft store

And there is a 3 options called Minecraft Launcher , Minecraft for Windows and Minecraft Java Edition in the section, IN THIS BUNDLE. Then click the second one and download the TRIAL VERSION

[Optional just to check if everything works] After you downloaded it run the trial MC and close it.

(3) Go to the website

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

NOTE: highly recommend using a adblocker so you won't click on something Ur not supposed to click

(4) Register an account in online-fix.me ( not that hard either ) | Or Log on your online-fix account if you already have one

(5)[WILL NOT WORK IF YOU DIDNT DO STEP 4]

After you have registered in online-fix, type "Minecraft" in the search bar of online-fix Then a result called "Minecraft for Windows 10 online" [Translated In English ] / "Minecraft for Windows 10 по сети" [Translated in russian] [Both are the same thing it changes if you changed the translation to English or Russian in the website] should appear. Then click that and in the page, download the fix by reading instructions on the page carefully. [You Should Download by clicking "Download Fix From Server"]

(6) Then just run the fix[Launcher.exe], after that if done correctly Minecraft should boot up asking you to Sign in for free, just click it and it will register to the Xbox account linked to your device

And you just obtained Bedrock For free with multiplayer! [The Fix is generic, which means when Minecraft gets updated to a new version you do not need to redownload the fix]

SMALL EDIT: when you extract the .rar file the password is online-fix.me , please correct me if im wrong.

For Java Edition

Download SKLauncher.

Then Follow the instructions from SKLauncher itself WARNING: DON'T USE TLAUNCHER CUZ IT CONTAINS SPYWARE, IF YOU DO HAVE IT I RECOMMEND WIPING YOUR PC.

Congrats, you got Minecraft Java Edition for free. Sadly there is a catch for this unlike bedrock. While you do have the full game you are playing on a çràçkèd account, which means you can't play multiplayer servers (online-mode =on) like 2b2t and Hypixel. But you can still play çràçkèd servers ( online-mode =off)

Hope this tutorial helped you all out! 😊🫶❤️

If you have any problems with the guide, feel free to ask

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks so much ts, sana di to ma detect after trial period

update: panay delete yung anti virus kahit naka off na

Last edited: