What's new

Help how to get bluetooth in my computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys i need help how to get a bluetooth in my computer?

yesterday when i was in the mall i try to print some of the photos in my cellphone
then the owner of the computer shop said send my photos via bluetooth i mean the owner of the shop not use
card reader to transfer the photos in my cellphone to the computer i send only the photos in my cellphone via bluetooth.

First my system:
Microsoft Windows XP
Professional
Version 2002
Service Pack 3

Here some of my question guys
1. how to know if my computer have a bluetooth?
where i need to go to check if my computer have bluetooth
2. if my computer have bluetooth what i need to do to work the bluetooth in my computer
3. if my computer don't have a bluetooth i just want to know if any free software in the internet
can i download and install to my computer to get a free bluetooth in my computer
i mean what i need to download and install to get a bluetooth in my computer for free

if anyone know how to get bluetooth in my computer please help me how to have a bluetooth in my computer
i just want to transfer all the photos and videos mp3 movies and others files in my cellphone and send it to my computer via bluetooth without using a card reader.

thanks

chadbaluis

Leecher
kung walang bluetooth na nka built-in sa computer mo,.. bili ka nalang ng bluetooth dongle. parang flashdrive style lang yun,. insert mo lang sa USB port ng computer mo tapos in any seconds mag o-auto install yung driver nya then SWAK! may bluetooth na yung computer mo.. Mura lang yun.. ranges 20 pesos pataas depende sa brand at stlye nya. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Attachments
Profile posts