What's new

Closed How to find payload for jamaica

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm, I think flow is trying to cap the speed on us ... Been experiencing some very slow speed from last night

Hmmm, I think flow is trying to cap the speed on us ... Been experiencing some very slow speed from last night

hm, we need to keep this thing on the downlow cuz obviously they are watching the forums and apps for our conversations to see what we are having issues with etc.

I think its best to start sharing files and discussing this thing in a more private way cuz they are obviously onto us.

i know what happen to the speeds, ''THE SPEED FORCE TOOK IT'', lol, no seriously i know but like godmode says we need to discuss these things more privately, its obvious there's some spying on the forums :)

Last edited by a moderator:
long time mi nu log in either, kinda waste a time as them nu have real techs there anymore lol, a mega a link u still lol

Did you get help??
CAN someone PLEASE REALLY HELP ME FIND A HOST FOR MY PAYLOAD ON THE HTTP INJECTOR IN JAMAICA REALLY NEED IT ITS HARD TO PAY FOR INTERNET HERE CAUSE U GET LESS MEGBITS AT HIGH COST SOMEONE PLEASE HELP HERE IS THE HOST HERE web.digiceljamaica.com

This is caused by the likkle waste man dem who sold out the payload, dem could all sell it to a flow worker and deeven know ... Stupid asses

I don't trust people nowadays, so many spies are here u don't know who is who... Y unu no go look some gyal dutty flow and leave us in the name a Jesus

Right now if I have even the slightest doubt about sending files to a person dem get knock I am gonna start making my posts about payloads for established members only, too many leechers.

Right now if I have even the slightest doubt about sending files to a person dem get knock I am gonna start making my posts about payloads for established members only, too many leechers.

So you guys found away to get around the slow speed of the ehi?

Status
Not open for further replies.