What's new

Closed How to delete yt channel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Follow these steps to delete your YøùTùbé channel:

1. On a computer, make sure you're signed in to YøùTùbé with the channel you want to delete.
  2. Go to your advanced account settings. You can get to advanced account settings at any time by following these steps:
    1. In the top right, click your account > YøùTùbé settings 4kToTU05MJCZYULcdbQ8HFScPP4QEyJK0vwQaSAS9w=w18-h18.png.
    2. Under "Account settings," select Overview.
    3. Under the channel's name, select Advanced.
  3. At the bottom, select Delete channel (you may see Delete content instead). If prompted, enter your sign-in details.
  4. Select I want to permanently delete my content.
  5. Select the boxes to confirm you want to delete your channel.
  6. Select Delete my channel (you may see Delete my content instead).
The update may take some time, so you might continue to see thumbnails of your videos on the site for a short time.

Attachments

Follow these steps to delete your yôutubê channel:

1. On a computer, make sure you're signed in to yôutubê with the channel you want to delete.
  2. Go to your You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. You can get to advanced account settings at any time by following these steps:
    1. In the top right, click your account > yôutubê settings 4kToTU05MJCZYULcdbQ8HFScPP4QEyJK0vwQaSAS9w=w18-h18.png.
    2. Under "Account settings," select Overview.
    3. Under the channel's name, select Advanced.
  3. At the bottom, select Delete channel (you may see Delete content instead). If prompted, enter your sign-in details.
  4. Select I want to permanently delete my content.
  5. Select the boxes to confirm you want to delete your channel.
  6. Select Delete my channel (you may see Delete my content instead).
The update may take some time, so you might continue to see thumbnails of your videos on the site for a short time.
Paps bawal ba s phone mag delete ?

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.