What's new

How to deal with a cheating girlfriend?

Sa totoo lng dali mg sabi ng iwan mo na halata ng niloloko ka di mo ba kita? Pru sa totoo lng same tau ts nka strike 3 na din si gf ***** ako tanggap ko un ano magagawa hindi nmn isang araw lng pag process ng feelings memories haha kung my instant pang bura lng sana nyahahaha

Put a frog into a vessel fill with water and start heating the water. As the temperature of the water begins to rise, the frog adjust its body temperature accordingly. The frog keeps adjusting its body temperature with the increasing temperature of the water.

Just when the water is about to reach boiling point, the frog cannot adjust anymore. At this point the frog decides to jump out. The frog tries to jump but it is unable to do so because it has lost all its strength in adjusting with the rising water temperature. Very soon the frog dies.

What killed the frog?

I know many of us will say the boiling water. But what killed the frog was its own inability to decide when to jump out.

We all need to adjust with people and situations, but we need to be sure when we need to adjust and when we need to move on. There are times when we need to face the situation and take appropriate actions.

If we allow people to exploit us physically, emotionally, financially, spiritually or mentally they will continue to do so.

What will it take for you to TAKE ACTION?

Kung sakin yan iniwan kuna yan una palang. Dina man aku gwapo pero kung ganyan din naman gf ku, iiwanan ku talaga yan. Dami pang matinong babae ngaun boss. Wag kang magtsaga sa taong alam mung pinaglalaruan ka lang

Pag ikaw lagi naghahabol mawawalan ka ng value at magsasawa yan sayo. Ikaw kawawa. Kaya kung my awa kapa sa sarili mo, alam muna yong gagawin mo.

Walang magbabago sa sa ugali. Sakin may anak na kami. Habang Buhay mo lang dadalhin ang pag loloko nyan. Wag kna gumaya sakin at sa iba pang lalake na nabudol. Ganun pa man tuloy lang ang buhay

Dapat sa Strike One palang tapos na eh. Di na uulit. Pero nakatatlo na? May pang apat pa ata yan? Hahaha. Ako sayo TS bounce out ka na. Di magandang mag invest sa ganyang babae. First of all wala na siyang respect sayo which is very important sa relationship. ;)

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me, fool me thrice ano yan, hobby?!

You deserve what you tolerate sabi nga nila. At this point you are teaching her that she can treat you like a doormat.

Not to be mean or condescending but sometimes we gotta get kicked in the gut just to learn a few things... Alright...