What's new

Closed how to Creat cheat of cyber hunter

Status
Not open for further replies.

johndick12

Forum Veteran
Reaction
I normally work as a Hobby of my own edit, you know, Vegas, After Effect programs such as programs, but my computer can no longer hang out, etc .. and frankly I've had a lot of enthusiasm to edit.
When I was looking for a hobby, I thought of cheating games. I know most of you are doing it as a hobby, so I thought to myself why not. :D
Guys, I don't get a little bit of code, I'm good at my English. Now, I have a few questions for you. (I researched it in the forum, but I don't understand much, so I warm up and present it to you from the beginning) The

most important question: Can I start with direct cheat coding?
Questions
1- What should I pay attention to when cheat coding?
2- How do I code the cheat?
3- How do I bypass AntiCheat Systems (there is an article about this in the forum but what is anticheat software is not explained and how to bypass it)
4- What is the most useful programming language in cheat coding? ( C ++ Python Java and the like)
5- How to encode an ESP:häçk or an AIMBOT and how to find their addresses?
6- Are cheat codes usually written with the same codes?
7- Is it possible to find an address in every game with CHEAT ENGINE ? cyber hunter If not, how to find adresses in games?

8- Where do I learn

to cheat
codes, etc. If you ask why cheat coding, I will answer you immediately.
I've actually watched a few videos that didn't encode the trick my goal ( C ++ ) related. The friend who was taking the video was coding in a very nice way when he was doing the coding. I like symmetry and order in this kind of thing ( you also understand the order of my post:D ). I said to myself; Can I learn coding? I thought I'd learn, and I'd learn to code cheating.

tulong naman jan na detect na naman Server ko ano kaya dapat kong gawin help sunog nanaman IP ADDRESS KO CHANGE ULIT

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.