What's new

Closed How to cash out îllégâl bitcoins/dirty bitcoins (Dark web)- From experience

Status
Not open for further replies.

JHenson94

Enthusiast
Reaction
Seen a lot of posts here promoting some very fishy looking products and services so thought I'd give my advice for those wí†hdráwing their crypto and who I'd use.

My experience: I invested in BTC fairly early and have traded based on the conversion rates for 4 years now so have seen it all (and had some bad experiences)

Before I begin:

1) No matter the exchange rate being offered, it's always in your best interest to go for a big name with a lower rate that can ensure your safety, I know the ID verification is annoying but it'll help in the long run. If you're dealing with dirty money then it's best you mix it first and then go to the exchange you're going to use for extra safety (it'll never be 100% though).
2) If you for whatever reason don't want to use ID verification (can't understand why but everyone situation is different), then make sure you don't just use a small company which doesn't have any credibility, make sure you speak to admins and make sure you're on the same page for payments and make sure you know who you're dealing with.

If you're okay with a lower rate and using ID verification then your go to will be places like Kraken, Bitfinix etc, there's many out there, they have the amount of funds to make sure they are solvent and safe. Shouldn't have an issue there.

Without ID: If you want to take this route then please read the above, you're likely to get a better rate (perhaps within a couple of percent on the exchange rate) and won't have to give up your privacy (this is a plus for the darkweb peeps). Me personally I always use the big names, but have dabbled around on ocassion.

The one to use right now? There's ecurrencyswaps for those dark web peeps, they don't hold paper records and won't ask for ID, but do have a max transaction limit (pretty high so can't see it being a problem, like hundreds of thousands). They don't use a website but I used them when I needed 0.4 BTC exchanged quick without ID. Whole story is I got bumped buying BTC and ended up realising the big exchanges wouldn't accept my BTC as it was dirty (sucks right). Anyways they took 10 days which was longer than I expected but it came through and I didn't have an issue. They're the only small unregulated exchange I've used in the past 6 months, probably just stick to Kraken now though unless I have any issues with my BTC holdings nonetheless.

They don't use a website so you'll have to use their marketing presentation to email them and ask to see if they're doing retail swaps atm or not (I'll attach the one I used below). Make sure if you decide to use them to email them first and not to just use the wallet ID, pretty sure they said they change it pretty regularly and I only used them last month so not sure if it's what they're on now.

Hope this helps, be diligent and most of all be safe!

Henson

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back