What's new

Help How do these editing tools work?

Ryemark Concepcion

Forum Guru
Elite
200.gif
Meow? 🐱 Bago pa lang po ako rito sa PHC, and I'm trying to learn some of the editing tools in posting a thread. I'd like to learn how some of them work. Below are some screenshots of the tools provided with captions describing and locating those I find difficult to understand by mere experimentation or exploration. I need someone to explain them clearly. Please avoid words that are Greek to me. Hehehe. 😸 Meow. 🐱
IMG_20210506_114957.jpg

The tool which looks like a mask in the second row and the one next to it.
IMG_20210506_114933.jpg

In the second row, the tools that look like a minus sign, a crossed out eye, a slash sign in between pointed brackets and an eye providing some options in the third row.
IMG_20210506_114911.jpg

Still, in the second row, the bracket and the tool that looks like an eraser.

Big Thanks 😻

Attachments

Last edited:
Na try ko na yan kaso sabi ko sa self ko, "Parang ang nonsense naman ng tool na to kung ganito lang yung function." Kaya yun, sinama ko nalang kasi baka may iba pang function na mas significant. Hahaha. Pero, salamat, lods. Ang active mo talaga sa PHC. Sana lahat.

Marami palang tools na invisible sa phone ko na visible dun. Hehe. Salamat, lods. I'll take one step at a time gaya ng sinabi ni [XX='Awe_56iu, c: 1170545, m: 1801178'][/XX]. Hehe.

Last edited by a moderator:
[XX='ArviousConsiali, c: 1172053, m: 1826950'][/XX] Pag di lang busy sa ginagawa andito ako author. Hahaha. Ginagamit kasi yan lalo na sa nagpapa-giveaways para mas maraming i-click yung mga nag-a-avail.