What's new

Closed Honeygain Free 5$ Earn Faster . Exchange Refferals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myntos

Honorary Poster
Reaction
READ! READ! READ!

What is HoneyGain?

According to their You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now., HoneyGain “is an application which, when turned on, allows you to reach your unused internet’s full potential by making your device a gateway.” To put it simply, when you’re on the internet you’re not using its full potential (unless you’re massively downloading). That is where HoneyGain comes in: they will use the remaining unused part and even pay you for that.

You can use your mobile data, but if you connect to any w-fi, the App will continue working, which means you don’t have to spend absolutely anything to make money. I downloaded it from Google Play and installed it on my Android. This is what I found out.

How much money did I make so far?

Everything looks good on paper, so I only had to earn some cash. I downloaded the App and instantly received a $5 bonus for being in the first 1000 registered users. You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. and get $5 bonus when registering.
At first, I used my mobile data to check if it doesn’t slow down the browsing speeds, — it didn’t. Then I went to the nearest library and used their wi-fi, and the money started flowing again.

To be precise, it’s not money flowing, but credits. You earn 1 credit/10MB shared, and one credit is worth 0.001$, so for 10GB shared you get 1$. Based on their earnings estimator (you can find it on their web page) you will receive 50$ if you keep the App on 24/7 the whole month. And considering you don’t have to pay anything at all that’s decent.

Download the App here:
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Use CODE "JOSHUE0A33" or láρág KAYO REFFERAL NUO PALITAN TAYO!

Get instant $5! Available for Android, Windows and MacOS devices.

Proof of Payment for Honeygain:
FAQs About this POST:
1. Yes, you can use your Home Wifi Connection & Mobile Data Connection
2. Honeygain is not Available for any iOS device. 3. Honeygain is not in Google Playstore. Please use the link above or one of the links from the viewers.
4. If you did not receive a confirmation email, try typing "Honeygain" from your email search bar. It had most likely went to the Promotions/Socials/Update Tab.
5. Honeygain is available worldwide.
6. Typical time to reach minimum pay based on user feedback in PH : 2-3 months

How does it work?

1. Setup

Install the app on your devices and connect them to the internet

2. Run Honeygain

Honeygain app securely shares internet with no access to personal data.

3. Let it gather

Your connection is used to gather bits of information from the internet

4. Help businesses

Companies use these gathered bits for various services (read more about these in “business cases”)

5. Get ρáíd

Earn passive income by employing your connected devices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Thread

Replies
    Views
    Participants
Last reply from:
tnx

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors