What's new

Android App Hidden video recorder

Marshanz

Forum Veteran
Elite
Solutions
Reaction
Eto oh para sa duda sa mga jowa nila 😆 .
pinalitan ko na yung icon para di mahalata na suspicious app sya then maganda din eto dahil unlimited duration ng video nya
gumagana din yung record kahit nakatangal na sa recent app basta wag mo lang kalimutan i hide yung notification ng apps .
24 ours ang limit duration time ng recording at sapat na siguro para makita mo ang araw araw na ginagawa nya 😆
yung icon neto is google drive icon na kaya iwas uninstall ni jowa 😆

Smart recording video in the background in high quality
Record the video even if the screen is locked or if the app is swiped out from the recent apps. When you are recording, the app will record even when the screen is locked. Note that when you are recording, the app will record even if you swipe an app out of the recent apps list. In this case, go back to the app to stop it.

More features and details:
• Recording in the background even when the screen is off or if the app is swiped out from the recent apps.
• Saving video to android internal file storage.
• Export the video to a private folder, so it will be invisible in your gallery album.
• Automatically hide the app when recording is started.
• Set maximum file size.
• Set maximum file duration.
• Recording video with audio or without sound.
• Choose the front camera or back camera to record.
• Video Gallery.
• Possibility to share the video.
• Possibility to delete the video.

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
App icon
images(Copy 4)(Copy)(Copy).png

Attachments

Last edited:
anu po ba ung possibility to share the video??ibig sabihin po ba is pwde ma nakaw ng iba ang video?na naka store?maliban sa nag install?

anu po ba ung possibility to share the video??ibig sabihin po ba is pwde ma nakaw ng iba ang video?na naka store?maliban sa nag install?
nope may settings po ang apps na pwede i hide sa filemanager ang mga na i save na video at hindi sya makikita sa gallery

Back