What's new

Hi2ulive is closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Normal po ba loggy sya? Lalo na sa cinemo at kapamilya channel? Sa other channel di nag la log tsaka malakas naman po wifi namin lalo na ako lang gumagamit ng wifi ngayon anyway salamat po ng madami dito 😁😁

Sir ano pong gagawin kpag nailagay na yung new m3u playlist tapos blank pa din po mga channel?ano pong dapat gawin?mahina po ba net ko kapag ganun po?

Sorry AH. I know what "LAGGY" means.. What i want to stated is "LOGGY" word is actually british english means slow eh yun naman kase point ko .. Bat ang bagal mag LOADING.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nanistream is a member here. How do you tag them? Let's let them know that config sniffing is a violation of phcorner rules.

NaniStream hey you, stick to developing mobile game cheats. Stop s†éáling my streams. Config sniffing is against the phcorner rules. I made this playlist to share with the people on this forum for free, not for you to collect ad dollars. I am not sure what makes you feel like you are entitled to make money off my work with your worthless ad ridden APK but if you continue I will shut down the stream for everyone because of your greedy actions. Stick to being dishonest and cheating in mobile games.
Sir mag pm ako sau

NaniStream hey you, stick to developing mobile game cheats. Stop s†éáling my streams. Config sniffing is against the phcorner rules. I made this playlist to share with the people on this forum for free, not for you to collect ad dollars. I am not sure what makes you feel like you are entitled to make money off my work with your worthless ad ridden APK but if you continue I will shut down the stream for everyone because of your greedy actions. Stick to being dishonest and cheating in mobile games.

Attachments

sir hi2u it is obvious that he (nani) wants to earn much money by luring Kapuso android box users to install and use his app, pinaghirapan icráck niyo yan tas nagsnisnip lang siya sa m3u niyo aba mali naman po yun diba?, amp.

Status
Not open for further replies.