What's new

Hi2ulive is closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
pasalamat nalang tayo at kaht pano nkatulong satin sir hi2u para mkpagbigay saya sa atin di rin talga maiwasan ang ganitong pangyari na meron talga mkakapag share neto sa iba
I know it's impossible. Giving something like this away to people for free is like making a sandcastle on the beach. No matter how big and beautiful it is it only takes one kid to kick it over. I'm just proud this lasted for 6 months. I made a lot of effort to keep it working and lock it down as long as I could. I always hoped that anyone sniffing would be respectful and I'm glad most of them were. I didn't see the m3u8s that were hosted on my server in public until now.

Sir hi2u you are a legend... What you did for the sake of the rest of us is amazing... Can't thank you enough... But I really hate the one who abused the gift you have given us just to have a few likes and feel good about himself...

Thank you again... and fingers crossed for the future...

Salamat sir hi2u.. Tabang kaayo sa ako imohang gishare.. Labi na sa lugar namo na layo sa kabihasnan.. Salamat kaayo.. Godbless sir..

He could've just asked for the streaming link politely or asked TS how to compile and create an m3u playlist. That leecher chose the easy route for him and this is the result. It is very sad to end this project like this. We thank you for all the efforts that you've been made. Thank you so much sir for bringing the entertainment that we need in these times of hardship. We salute you.

Last edited by a moderator:
sayang po ang effort sa pag alocate ng mga links at pag group. sinira lang. cant follow simple rules. yung sumira

salamat po napasaya niyo po ako kahit sandaling panahon nakapanuod ulit ako ng cinemo which is sobrang namiss ko. Again maraming maraming salamat po :(:cry:

dahilan talaga to ng pasikat or sadyang walang muwang sa mundo na leecher,ganto talaga mangyayari sa free,ipatake down,anyways sir maraming salamat sa almost 2weeks kung ginamit yung playlist mo,pilitang namayapa lang,sayang mamimiss koto😫😭

Status
Not open for further replies.