What's new

Hi2ulive is closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sir if you don't mind me asking saan po ba pwede maka kuha ng backup list ng m3u (ρáíd)?
I don't do any ρáíd IPTV myself. If you want to watch local channels I can't recommend any of the services that exist right now. They are all bad in their own ways. If you want foreign channels there are so many choices. You can find on their websites they are offering free trials so you can see if they work good for you. Better to get a mi box and use cignal play if you need local ρáíd iptv.

None are really good. The only one that is complete is breaking all the time, audio missing on most channels, many channels not working. It's not worth it compared to satellite. If you are in another country just get a VPN and use official like TFC/Cignal Play.

[XX='Supermanyak, c: 866086, m: 1829299'][/XX] No it has DRM on it, you can only play it in your browser or their app.

Sana naman huwag ng ishare kung Saan saan para hindi ito mawala, kawawa naman yung mga totoong umaasa sa ganito na pinag kakakitaan lang ng mga swapang.. please lang para po ito sa lahat at hindi para pagkaperahan

[XX='Supermanyak, c: 866169, m: 1829299'][/XX] Better if you will use the legit website and apps. Unless you like spending more money to get broken streams :ROFLMAO:

[XX='Supermanyak, c: 866169, m: 1829299'][/XX]
same procedure sir. install kodi on android mobile or on your pc. then get the list on page1

Status
Not open for further replies.