What's new

Hi2ulive: free/ρrémíùm Filipino and English live strêâmïng TV playlist for Kodi. Local and cable channels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[XX='hi2u, c: 509359, m: 248632'][/XX] possibly. a minute after posting that reply dzmm does not playing. it goes back to channel listing, when i switched channel to ANC, it's playing.

Nope, this is provided free of charge. If anything it costs me money because I need to pay for my server :ROFLMAO:. Just doing this to share and give back to the community.

Thank you po talaga ng marami dito sir, isa kang blessing sa amin.. Hehe, buong araw gamit ko na Miss namin magka tv

I need to come up with a way to fix that, maybe I will work on that tonight. It's hard because the dailymotion site it's on is locked to Philippines so I can't get the URL automatically on my server. I need another way.
Waiting din ako sa update ni sir sa pba hd. Thank you po

device lagging? gamiing spec laptop (9th gen i7) yung gamit kong pang kodi...
If not the device it's that channel making Kodi hang when you stop it. It's annoying when that happens but sometimes it does. Those HBO channels are more difficult for software to handle because it's split type m3u8, audio and video in separate playlists.

If not the device it's that channel making Kodi hang when you stop it. It's annoying when that happens but sometimes it does. Those HBO channels are more difficult for software to handle because it's split type m3u8, audio and video in separate playlists.
sir nick and cartoon network won't play anymore since last night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users search this thread by keywords

1. Aniplus m3u8
  2. Heart of Asia m3u8
  3. Heart of Asia
  4. Jeepney TV
  5. Kapamilya channel m3u8
  6. Thrill m3u8
  7. Gma m3u8
  8. Ssh101