Closed Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

frankoister

Forum Expert
Elite
Reaction
Mga boss. Patulong namanI sa fb ohhh...

Na log out ko kasi fb ko sa fb app tapos nakalimutan ko na yung fb password at wala na akong access sa email at phone dun. Kaya pa ba maman recover password ko po? Or ma häçk fb ko?

Thanks sa sagot po.

You may be able to get back into your Facebook account by answering a security question or You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.. To see if you have these options:

1. Go to the You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. and tapForgot password?
  2. Fill out the form to identify your account.
  3. Look at the list of email addresses listed on your account. If you don't have access to any of these, tap No longer have access to these?
  4. Follow the instructions provided to answer your security question or You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now., if you see these options, or contact your email service provider.
Once you get back into your account you can change your login email address at any time from your You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now..

Wala boss, I've tried that before. I clicked the 'No longer have access to these?' But it does not redirect me to the 'answer your security question or You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.' and poof I'm stuck and still I can't access the account.

Status
Not open for further replies.