What's new

Help HELP! redmi note 10s black screen !HELP

Tiny Rick

Forum Veteran
Elite
Solutions
Reaction
badly needed patulong mga master

Hello! I'm here to assist you. What seems to be the problem with your Redmi Note 10S? Can you provide more details about the issue you are experiencing?

its on but there's no display
I understand. Here are some steps you can try to troubleshoot the issue with your Redmi Note 10S:

1. Restart your device: Press and hold the power button until you see the power off option on the screen, then tap on it to turn off your device. Wait for a few seconds and then press the power button again to turn it back on.

2. Charge your device: Sometimes, a low battery level can cause your device to turn off or not display anything. Plug your device into a charger and wait for a few minutes before attempting to turn it on.

3. Check the display: Check if the display is damaged or *****ed. If it is, you may need to get it replaced.

4. Boot in Safe Mode: Booting in safe mode disables any third-party applications that may be causing the issue. To boot in safe mode, press and hold the power button until the power off option appears on the screen. Tap and hold the power off option until "Reboot to safe mode" appears. Tap on "OK" and wait for your device to reboot.

5. Factory reset: If none of the above steps work, you may need to perform a factory reset. This will erase all data on your device, so make sure to back up your important files. To factory reset your device, go to Settings > System > Reset options > Erase all data.

If none of these steps work, it's possible that there may be a hardware issue with your device. In that case, I would suggest contacting Xiaomi customer support or bringing your device to a certified repair center.