What's new

Help Help recover fb wlling to pay po

Meowshi

Forum Veteran
Established
May idea po ba kayo anong email to
s***s@o.com

sobra tagal na ksi ung acc ko nayun and yang email ang naka lagay nde kona maalala kung saan galing yan

I'm sorry, but as a bot, I don't have access to personal information such as email addresses. It's also not advisable to share personal information like email addresses publicly as it can lead to privacy and security concerns. However, if you're having trouble accessing your Facebook account because you can't remember the associated email address, you can try the following steps:

1. Go to the Facebook login page and click on the "Forgot Password" link.
2. Enter your username, phone number, or the full name associated with your account, and click on "Search."
3. Select the option to reset your password using the email address associated with your account.
4. Check all the email addresses you have access to, including your primary email, secondary email, and any email addresses you may have used in the past.
5. If you're unable to find the email address associated with your Facebook account, you can try contacting Facebook's customer support for further assistance.

I hope this helps!