Closed Help po. upgrading 3g sim to 4g lte

Status
Not open for further replies.

matthan16

Eternal Poster
Established
Reaction
mga Masters Pa TUT naman po how to upgrade my globe 3g sim to 4gLte.. thanks po

*no way. unless 4G lte sim na talaga yan try mo i change sa network setting ng device mo from wcdm/3g to 4g/lte.
*kung wala 4g signal sa area nyo h+/3g lang masasagap mo
*try mo pumunta sa main office ng globe malapit para ilipat sim # mo to new 4g/lte sim.

*no way. unless 4G lte sim na talaga yan try mo i change sa network setting ng device mo from wcdm/3g to 4g/lte.
*kung wala 4g signal sa area nyo h+/3g lang masasagap mo
*try mo pumunta sa main office ng globe malapit para ilipat sim # mo to new 4g/lte sim.

ah ok po master thank you po master. God Bless PHC ! Thank you po sa Help pang trabaho ang po gagamitin kaya ayoko din po mag palit ng sim. thank you po tlaga sa inyo

ah ok po master thank you po master. God Bless PHC ! Thank you po sa Help pang trabaho ang po gagamitin kaya ayoko din po mag palit ng sim. thank you po tlaga sa inyo
It's easy! Just follow these steps. Just ensure that you're using an active Globe Prepaid SIM.

1. Using your old SIM, text ‘UPGRADE' to 8080 for free.
  2. You'll get the UPGRADE CODE through your old SIM.
  3. Insert the new Globe Prepaid Upgrade SIM in the mobile phone.
  4. Wait for the menu to appear and enter the UPGRADE CODE. The code is valid for 15 minutes only.
  5. A prompt will appear and indicate that the upgrade code is valid.
  6. Restart the mobile phone.
  7. You'll get the notification on his successful upgrade. The old mobile number is retained.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.