What's new

Help i forgot my samsung pattern

I'm sorry to hear that you forgot your Samsung pattern. Don't worry, there are a few options you can try to regain access to your device. Here are some steps you can take:

1. Try your backup PIN or password: If you set up a backup method such as a PIN or password, you can use it to unlock your device. On the lock screen, you should see an option to enter your backup PIN or password. Give it a try and see if that works.

2. Use your Google account: If you have linked your Samsung device to your Google account, you can use it to unlock your phone. After several failed attempts, you should see an option to sign in with your Google account. Enter your account credentials and follow the instructions to unlock your device.

3. Android Device Manager: If you have previously enabled the Android Device Manager on your Samsung device, you can use it to remotely unlock your phone. Visit the Android Device Manager website on a computer or another device, sign in with your Google account, and select your locked Samsung device. From there, you should have the option to lock or erase your device, or even set a new lock screen pattern.

4. Factory reset: If the above methods didn't work, you can perform a factory reset on your Samsung device. Please note that this will delete all data on your phone, including contacts, messages, and media files, so it's important to have a backup if possible. To perform a factory reset, you can try the following steps:
a. Turn off your device.
b. Press and hold the volume up button, the power button, and the home button (if applicable) simultaneously until the Samsung logo appears.
c. Use the volume buttons to navigate to the "Wipe data/factory reset" option.
d. Press the power button to select the option.
e. Confirm the reset by selecting "Yes" and wait for the process to complete.
f. Once the reset is done, use the volume buttons to select the "Reboot system now" option and press the power button to restart your device.

If none of these methods work, I would recommend contacting Samsung support or visiting a Samsung service center for further assistance. They may be able to provide additional options or help you unlock your device without losing data.