LinkMe

Forum Veteran
Elite
Reaction
More like Skyline 2🤣

Continuation ng Project Skyline

I'll update here as soon as maging Available na
😊

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Strato is an experimental emulator that runs on ARMv8 Android™ devices and emulates the functionality of a Nintendo Switch™ system, licensed under You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
In the meantime, I just wanna know if ano ba mas maganda gamitin? Skyline Edge 69 or 71? Mas huling nilabas yung 69 but the numbering scheme is confusing me.

In the meantime, I just wanna know if ano ba mas maganda gamitin? Skyline Edge 69 or 71? Mas huling nilabas yung 69 but the numbering scheme is confusing me.
Edge 71 is para sa mga nag subscribe for Edge😊

While 69 is for All na hindi nag purchase.

But almost same Performance

Madami lang kasi nag request sa 69 which sa tingin ko alam mo na 🤣

Just started to play TOTK on my Galaxy S23 Ultra. With the settings from You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
and the Driver

Qualcomm v676.13 Vulkan driver v1 by KIMCHI
and the Keys 16.0.2

Last edited:
Performance?
It worked 1 time and I played 1 minute.
Since then I can only see the Startmenu. Playing ist not possible anymore, even with different settings 😭. Any Help?!

Perhaps wrong thread, but with
skyline-265-release_MrPurple and the settings you see in the attachments, I could now play TOKT👍

Attachments

Last edited:
It worked 1 time and I played 1 minute.
Since then I can only see the Startmenu. Playing ist not possible anymore, even with different settings 😭. Any Help?!

Perhaps wrong thread, but with
skyline-265-release_MrPurple and the settings you see in the attachments, I could now play TOKT👍
boss link ng purple?

Back