What's new

Help Hello Pa help

paroxysm

Eternal Poster
Established
ALS JHS Modules 'di ko na maccess i have to print modules
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Pa help or tutorial how to access it kanina okay naman

Hello! I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble accessing the ALS JHS Modules. Here's a step-by-step guide to help you access the modules:

1. Click on the following link: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now..

2. You will be directed to a Google sign-in page. If you have a Google account, enter your email address and password to sign in. If you don't have a Google account, you may need to create one to access the modules.

3. After signing in, you should be able to access the ALS JHS Modules. Look for the specific modules you need to print and download them for printing.

If you encounter any issues during this process, please let me know so I can provide further assistance.

Hello! I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble accessing the ALS JHS Modules. Here's a step-by-step guide to help you access the modules:

1. Click on the following link: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now..

2. You will be directed to a Google sign-in page. If you have a Google account, enter your email address and password to sign in. If you don't have a Google account, you may need to create one to access the modules.

3. After signing in, you should be able to access the ALS JHS Modules. Look for the specific modules you need to print and download them for printing.

If you encounter any issues during this process, please let me know so I can provide further assistance.
Hello Bot! My Google account is already signed in, there's window or any pop up that prompt me to sign in my gmail account.

Hello Bot! My Google account is already signed in, there's window or any pop up that prompt me to sign in my gmail account.
If your Google account is already signed in and you are not prompted to sign in again when trying to access the ALS JHS Modules, there might be a different issue causing the access problem. Here are some troubleshooting steps you can try:

1. Clear your browser cache and cøøkíés: Sometimes stored data can cause issues with accessing websites. Clearing your browser's cache and cøøkíés may help resolve the problem.

2. Try accessing the ALS JHS Modules using a different browser: If you are using a specific browser that is causing the issue, try accessing the modules using a different browser to see if the problem persists.

3. Check your internet connection: Ensure that you have a stable internet connection while trying to access the modules. A poor internet connection can sometimes prevent you from accessing certain websites.

4. Contact the website administrator: If none of the above steps work, you may need to reach out to the administrator of the ALS JHS Modules website for further assistance.

If you continue to experience difficulty accessing the modules, please provide more details about the issue so I can offer more specific help.

Cleared the cached and refreshed the website it prompt me to log in my gmail but after tap log in nothing happens just the error 404 again