What's new

Closed Hello guys and gals freebies here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vladimir420

Addict
Established
Hello guys and gals. Buy accounts to this account:
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. in her post:
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
To get FREE 2k PHP SHOPPING AT:
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Mechanics:
Send me a screenshot as a confirmation that you purchased an account on her (100 php for 3 months access on spotify).
Please send it via Private message and create an account on You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. with your address on it. Add your desired item in cart and let me check it out for you.
ALL ARE 100% FREE NO SHIPPING FEE OR ANY.

Mag send sakin ng screenshot bilang kompirmasyon na bumili ka ng account sa kanya.
I send mo ito sa Private message at gumawa ng account sa You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. kasama ang address mo. Ilagay ang naiibigang item sa cart at hayaan mong ako ang magbayad nito para sayo.
LAHAT AY 100% na libre. walang shipping fee o kung ano man.
P.S. Hindi po sakin ang Account na yan. ang kanyang mabebenta ay dino-donate nya sa mga naulilang bata. nasunugan o sa mga orphanage. Please help those children by helping her. :)
Sana may pumansin nito.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back