What's new

Closed Hayp - Hayp (1991)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HAYP - Was formed back in the late 80's, won the national battle of the bands, Cynthia Ayala Alexander won the Best Bass Player Award at the Yamaha Band Explosion National Finals in 1989 and again "Best Bass Player Award" at the 1989 World Band Explosion Finals held in Tokyo. The band’s debut album was released in 1991 on Wea records.

Members:
Jr. Guerrero - vocals
Noel Mendez - guitars
Cynthia Ayala Alexander - bass
Mike Llacar - keyboards
Pierre Dominguez - drums
Group Shot.jpg

This album hit the airwaves with their hit songs "Elaine" and "I'll wait for you".
Hayp were regulars at Manila underground venues such as Club Dredd and Mayric's.
There's lack of info what happen to this Band.
HAYP.Front.jpg

Tracks: (You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.) 320kbps [updated link 2020]
01. I'll Wait For You (4:17)
02. Caught In The Crossfire (4:31)
03. Ngayon Ang Panahon (4:00)
04. Landas (4:23)
05. Hanggang Sa Muli (3:38)
06. LRT Swing (4:38)
07. Elaine (5:06)
08. I Dream Of You (4:53)
09. Sama-Sama (4:56)

When you clicked Download. Be patient.
Step 1: Below, wait for the timer 10 to 20 seconds.
Step 2: Select I am not a robot.
Step 3: Select Create download link.
Step 4: You turn to the download page.

Update:
After Hayp disbanded, Noel Mendez (Guitars) and Pierre Dominguez (Drums) formed their band as "Blutith". With bassist Pruds Marasigan and keyboardist Nino Salazar, they're ready to hit the gig scene once again but this time performing blues favorites. Noel admits that their style is more on the heavy blues side influenced more on rock. BLUETITH is the group's band - Playing at Route 196, Katipunan, Quezon City (near Blue Ridge). Seen last Feb 21, 2008 at 10pm, and also played last June 16 at 70s Bistro 2008.

Keep Safe, stay@home during Covid-19
Keep phcorner Alive!

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Thread

Replies
    Views
    Participants
Last reply from:
uploader74

Online statistics