What's new

Referral HAPPY FARMER RANCH, Legit paying with Proofs! (FREE AIRDROP!! 75 $SUNI Coin)

Mistylynx

Addict
Reaction

HAPPY FARMER RANCH (DETAILED GUIDE)

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

DTI Registration.jpeg

✅Launched: October 11, 2022
𓃑 FOUNDER: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Doxxed developer, very transparent, you can check out his facebook for game updates and announcements.

CURRENCY:
1 Gold Coin = 1 PHP

EXCHANGE RATES:
1 Gold Coin = 1.3333 Farm Cash (FC)
1 Farm Cash (FC) = 0.75 PHP
1 Livestock Cash (LC) = 0.75 PHP

HOW TO START?

If wala ka pa account, register here: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Then, you need to buy Gold Coin sa mga authorized gold coin sellers.

LIST OF AUTHORIZED GOLD/GAS COIN SELLERS:

NOTE: I already have past transactions with these sellers thus making them a legitimate seller of such currency.

1. You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
2. You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
3. You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
4. You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
5.You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
6. You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
7. You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
8. You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
9. You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
10. You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

IMPORTANT: WAG MUNA ICONVERT ANG GOLD COIN TO FARM COIN (FC), KASI GOLD COIN LANG ANG CURRENCY NA PAMBILI AND UPGRADE NG BARN.

TIP: Kapag nag upgrade ka, babalik ulit sa 30 days ang duration ng barn mo.

BARN TYPES AND UPGRADE COSTS:

BASIC: 100 Gold Coin
LVL 1: 2 SLOTS CAPACITY
LVL 2: unlock to 5 slots capacity - upgrade 150Gold
LVL 3: unlock to 10 slots capacity - upgrade 250Gold
LVL 4: unlock to 15 slots capacity - upgrade 350Gold
LVL 5: unlock to 20 Slots Capacity - upgrade 450Gold

MEDIUM: 1,000 Gold Coin
LVL1: 20 SLOTS CAPACITY
LVL 2: unlock to 30 slots capacity - upgrade 200Gold
LVL 3: unlock to 40 slots capacity - upgrade 400Gold
LVL 4: unlock to 50 slots capacity - upgrade 600Gold
LVL 5: unlock to 60 slots capacity - upgrade 800Gold

LARGE: 2,000 Gold Coin
LVL 1: 60 SLOTS CAPACITY
LVL 2: unlock to 75 slots capacity - upgrade 300Gold
LVL 3: unlock to 90 slots capacity - upgrade 600Gold
LVL 4: unlock to 105 slots capacity - upgrade 900Gold
LVL 5: unlock to 120 slots capacity- upgrade 1,200Gold

GRAND: 3,000 Gold Coin
LVL 1: 120 SLOTS CAPACITY
LVL 2: unlock to 140 slots capacity - upgrade 400Gold
LVL 3: unlock to 160 slots capacity - upgrade 800Gold
LVL 4: unlock to 180 slots capacity - upgrade 1,200Gold
LVL 5: unlock to 200 slots capacity - upgrade 1,600Gold

After mo makabili ng barn, pwede ka na magconvert ng Gold Coin to Farm Cash (FC) para ipambili ng animals na gusto mo alagaan. Yung mga alaga mong animals ang nag produce ng Livestock Cash (LC) every hour, at namamatay sila after their corresponding lifespan and take note of their required slot capacity baka kasi hindi kasya sa current barn capacity mo.

ANIMAL COLLECTION:
🐓CHICKEN
✓400FC or 300 PHP
✓Requires 2slots
✓Lifespan 72hrs (3 Days)
✓Earns 6.50 LC or 4.875 PHP per hour
✓Earns 468 LC or 351 PHP in 3 days

🐇BUNNY
✓800FC or 600 PHP
✓Requires 3slots
✓Lifespan 144hrs (6Days)
✓Earns 8 LC or 6 PHP per hour
✓Earns 1,152 LC or 864 PHP in 6 days

🐖HOG
✓4,000FC or 3,000 PHP
✓Requires 5 slots
✓Lifespan 336hrs (14Days)
✓Earns 18 LC or 13.5 PHP per hour
✓Earn 6,048 LC or 4,536 PHP in 14 days

🐑SHEEP
✓40,000FC or 30,000 PHP
✓Requires 10 slots
✓Lifespan 336hrs (14Days)
✓Earns 200 LC or 150 PHP per hour
✓Earns 67200 LC or 50,400 PHP in 14 days

THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW:
✓MONDAY is encashment/wí†hdráwal day (8am onwards), there is a 5% tax charge. There is a set encashment limit every week, once it reaches zero, wí†hdráwal will automatically close.
✓Upgrading the Barn resets the duration to 30 days.
✓You can't convert Farm Cash (FC) or Livestock Cash (LC) to Gold Coin.
✓You can now purchase animals using Farm Cash (FC) or Livestock Cash (LC) anytime you want.
✓Barn only lasts 30 days and you need to renovate/repair after the duration using Gold Coins (half the cost).
✓You can now send Farm Cash (FC) or Livestock Cash (LC) to anyone (P2P) using their mobile number, requires Gas Coin.

Sample Investment Option with Googlesheet:

Capital: 2,000 PHP - Penta Chicken

Capital: 2,300 PHP - Basic Triple Rabbit

Capital: 3,850 PHP - Basic Penta Rabbit

I'll add more options later

About CASHOUT/wí†hdráwAL Request:

cashout1x1.png

Every MONDAY lang, limited time.

Farm Cash (FC) = 8AM- 8PM
Livestock Cash (LC) = 8AM - 12PM

No minimum/maximum amount, processing is Tuesday until Friday. So pwede nyo mareceive yung cashout nyo around Tuesday - Friday.

OWN CASHOUT PROOF:
I started playing pala around Oct 28, 2022 (Friday). Then I tried to cashout on November 3, 2022 (Monday) tapos dumating din sya kinabukasan.

proof1.png

Anyway, any investment always comes with a risk kahit physical business or virtual so INVEST ONLY WHAT YOU CAN AFFORD TO LOSE. Wag bigla bigla, all platforms, di natin alam kailan ang itatagal so higpitan ang sarili. Pera nyo yan, obligasyon nyo yan. At sariling desisyon nyo rin yung pag invest, walang sapilitan.​

I'm only providing you with infos to help you understand the game easier para may edge kayo sa ibang investors na walang research before investing.​

Anyway, eto nga pala yung mga alaga kong animals sa barn:

Basic Barn Lvl 4 (15 slots)
1667890546640.png

Medium Barn Lvl 1 (20 slots)
1667890492907.png

If nag register ka under my link at gusto mo sumali sa GroupChat namin, message me para ma-add kita and guide na rin if may tanong ka pa sa parts na di mo naiintindihan.

LINK: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Attachments

Last edited:
"If mag sign up ka under ng referral, you can message me regarding your budget and I will help you" totoo ba to lods? can i hear the info lods? how can i pm you?

"If mag sign up ka under ng referral, you can message me regarding your budget and I will help you" totoo ba to lods? can i hear the info lods? how can i pm you?

I will help you with your investment plans with excel sheet and computations based on your budget po is what I meant. Kasi you need to plan your rotation of rolling dito, icoconsider din jan yung starting day mo.. time and day sa pagbili mo ng animals.

Bale ako na gagawa ng laid out plan para sayo, susundin mo lang yun para mas mapamabilis ang ROI (return of investment) mo, we can also make adjustments if may gusto ka baguhin ganon.

I will help you with your investment plans with excel sheet and computations based on your budget po is what I meant. Kasi you need to plan your rotation of rolling dito, icoconsider din jan yung starting day mo.. time and day sa pagbili mo ng animals.

Bale ako na gagawa ng laid out plan para sayo, susundin mo lang yun para mas mapamabilis ang ROI (return of investment) mo, we can also make adjustments if may gusto ka baguhin ganon.
ahh okok kala ko kasi parang axie may isku. thnx anyway

Ilang days na yang platform ts? Try ko mag invest worth 3k muna. Patingin na rin ng excell para ma see ko maya pag uwi
bago pa lang ito idol mga 1 week pa lng, Etonpinag kaka abalahan ko ngaun, nakaka libang din kc.. Pm tyo idol may ipapasa ako sau..

New update today: Pwede na magsend ng Farm Cash (FC) or Livestock Cash (LC) sa ibang players using their mobile number.

1667989074640.png

Attachments

paunahan pala wí†hdráwals neto lods ? meaning kapag naubos na yung funds for withdrwals automatic na nawawala o nagsasara yung withdrwal button?

paunahan pala wí†hdráwals neto lods ? meaning kapag naubos na yung funds for withdrwals automatic na nawawala o nagsasara yung withdrwal button?
Yes, may time naman yan.. last time around 30mins-1hour bago nagsara ang wí†hdráwals. Saka dadagdagan naman daw yung limit ng encashment next week. I need to update this again since nagbago na ang value ng FC and LC.

NEW UPDATE:
- Value of CASH increases from 0.50 > 0.75
- You can now purchase animals using Livestock Cash (LC) ANYTIME, before it was limited to Mondays only.
- You can now trade/send Farm Cash (FC) or Livestock Cash (LC) to other players, but you need Gas Coin.
- Gas Coin can be puchased on Gold Coin sellers. Minimum 500 Gas Coin worth 375 PHP.

1668099430741.png

Attachments

FREE AIRDROP $SUNI Coin using TrustWallet.
NOTE: Wala pa value yung token currently, you need gas fee around 0.002 BNB to claim.

🎮 Ready for the biggest NFT, Staking, Mining and Rewards with $SUNI Coin 🎮

➡️➡️LIVE Now On The Web Dapp⬅️⬅️

🙉 CA :
0x988a919fF918D3710b458C6f1F2B53407A384058

🌎 TOKENNOMICS:
➡️Network - SmartChain/BEP20⬅️
🚀 Total supply : 1,000.000.000
🪙 Pre-Sale : 20%
🧑‍🌾 Reward : 40%
👛 Liquidity : 15%
📳 Development : 10%
🧑‍💻 Marketing : 5%

TOKEN PRE-SALE
FREE AIRDROP W/ REFERRAL REWARD
Buy now incoming get while it’s cheap

PRE-SALE INFO:
Minimum buy:
↗️ 0.01 BNB = 500 $SUNI
↗️ 0.1 BNB = 5000 $SUNI
↗️ 1 BNB = 50,000 $SUNI

🔗 Connect your wallet address and get your referral link. Share to friends or group and enjoy our Pre-sale referral reward.

💰 Earn 20% BNB Referral Reward
➕ 30% $SUNI

📮 AIRDROP Info:
🆓 75 $SUNI FREE Airdrop
0.0038 BNB fee per claim = 75 $SUNI
➡️ $SUNI Airdrop Referral
💰 Earn 20% BNB on Airdrop Referral Reward
➕ 30% $SUNI

Claim Here : ⬇️⬇️⬇️
🌏 Web Dapp: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

FEATURES :
🌐 Website Launched
📢 Team Raid Shilling
🧑‍🌾 Farming
📃 Coin Gecko & Coin Market Cap Listing
🌍 Marketing & Partners
Making a good way to earn $SUNI Coin!!!

Attachments

ingat sa mga P2P, naka depende parin ang success rate ng business depende sa dami ng users, kung matumal at walang hype, sure mag close na naman. Invest in legit platforms like stocks or forex. Payong kaibigan lang.. :)

Back