What's new

Help häçked Facebook Account

Zedierick24

Honorary Poster
Baka po may maka help sakin kasi yung account ko until now hindi ko ma recover. since may pa siya na häçk and idk how and why. Napalitan na ng email yung account ko and even the phone number wala na din pero mabuti hindi siya ginagalaw nung häçker and also i think hindi filo ang nag häçk kasi hotmail ang huli ng email. can someone help me paano ma recover huhu kasi nawawalan na ako ng hope😔

Hi, I'm sorry to hear that your Facebook account got häçked. Recovering a häçked Facebook account can be a daunting task, but there are some steps that you can take to try to regain access to it. Here are some tips that you can follow:

1. Try to reset your password: If you still have access to the email address or phone number associated with your account, you can try to reset your password by clicking on the "Forgot Password" link on the login page. Facebook will send a password reset link to your email or phone number that you can use to reset your password.

2. Try to recover your account using your friends: Facebook has a feature called "Trusted Contacts" that allows you to choose 3-5 friends who can help you recover your account if you get locked out. You can ask your trusted friends to provide you with a code that you can use to regain access to your account.

3. Contact Facebook support: If you're still unable to recover your account, you can contact Facebook's support team by filling out a form on their Help Center. Facebook may ask you to provide some personal information to confirm your identity, so make sure to have your ID or any other relevant documents ready.

4. Report the häçk to Facebook: It's important to report the häçk to Facebook so that they can take action to prevent it from happening to other users. You can do this by using the "Report a Login Issue" link on the login page.

I hope these tips help you regain access to your account. Good luck!

Same name pa rin ba? Try mo contact mismo sa fb provide ka lang screenshot and valid id na match doon sa name and mga proofs siguro na sayo yung acc.

Same name pa rin ba? Try mo contact mismo sa fb provide ka lang screenshot and valid id na match doon sa name and mga proofs siguro na sayo yung acc.
yes yes, hindi naman napakealaman. i alr provided some id's eh idk hindi nila tinatanggap ig? kasi student id binibigay ko pero i have national id na, try ko isend later

same yun friend ko na häçked dn account nya tapos nag mumura sa gc ng school, kaya ayun pinatawag sya sa guidance sabi ko paliwanag nya lng na häçk3d fb nya

Back