What's new

Foreign Music Guns N' Roses - Essentials(2018)MP3

Guns N' Roses - Essentials(2018)

Guns N' Roses
, often abbreviated as GNR, is an American You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. band from You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now., California, formed in 1985. When they signed to You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. in 1986, the band comprised vocalist You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now., lead guitarist You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now., rhythm guitarist You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now., bassist You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now., and drummer You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.. The current lineup consists of Rose, Slash, McKagan, guitarist You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now., drummer You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. and keyboardists You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. and You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now..

Apple Music Hard Rock

Track List:

1. Welcome to the Jungle
2. Paradise City
3. You Could Be Mine
4. November Rain
5. Sweet Child O’ Mine
6. Patience
7. Don’t Cry (Original)
8. Knockin' On Heaven’s Door
9. Mr. Brownstone
10. Civil War
11. Used to Love Her
12. It’s So Easy
13. Live and Let Die
14. Estranged
15. My Michelle
16. Yesterdays
17. Rocket Queen
18. Better
19. 14 Years
20. Nightrain
21. You’re Crazy
22. Don’t Cry
23. Chinese Democracy
24. Out Ta Get Me
25. Coma

GNRe.jpg

Download Link: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Attachments

Last edited:

About this Thread

Replies
    Views
    Participants
Last reply from:
Deathmarchmesa

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors