What's new

Tutorial [GUIDE] Unlock Bootloader, Install TWRP/Pitch black Recovery in Realme 5(RMX1911)

PHC-Coder

Forum Guru
Elite
Solutions
Reaction
Code:
By Doing this, You may Void your warranty..
Neither Me nor XDA is Responsible for any Damage Caused for Your Mobile..
If you show Finger at me, I'll laugh at you..
Why there is need for this Guide?

When I got my Realme 5, I wanted to Unlock the Bootloader, Install the TWRP Recovery, root it and finally Install a Custom ROM. So, I've Searched for it and Finally Disappointed:( B'coz many Guides were wrong and some were Very Old and Outdated Guides.. So I've Researched and now with many problems, Finally I've Unlocked the Bootloader, installed TWRP and finally Flashed LineageOS 17.1:giggle:.. So, this Guide saves your time, I've Included the Steps What I did, you guys can simply follow it;)..

This Guide is only applicable for Realme 5(rmx1911) and not for Realme 5i, Realme 5s or Realme 5 Pro..

Things You need to Continue :

• A Windows Laptop/PC (Windows because, I am showing the Procedure with Windows)
  • Minimal ADB and FastBoot
  • Recovery (I've flashed PitchBlack Recovery, but you can also do this procedure with TWRP recovery)
  • Of course a Realme5 (rmx1911) ;)
  • In-Depth Test apk

All the Download Links of above files are in Bellow..

Procedure :

Steps to Downgrade from RealmeUI 1 to ColorOS 6

• If you're in Latest android 10 RealmeUI, first you need to downgrade to ColorOS 6 android pie.
  • To do so, download ColorOS package(.ozip package) from below link.
  • Open this .ozip package with File Manager app and Locate this package.
  • Click on that package, A pop-up will appear, In that Select "Upgrade Now" or something like that..
  • It will wipe your data and It will boot into ColorOS setup, Complete the Setup..

Users who are in ColorOS 6, need not to follow above Steps!

Steps to Unlock Bootloader:

• Enable developer options in settings and enable OEM Unlocking, USB Debugging from Developer Options from Settings.
  • Download and Install In-Depth apk from attachments.
  • Open it and Click on Start Applying.
  • After 20min Open app and click on "Query Verification Status" .(if you dont see like this wait for some moretime, maximum it will take upto 24hours only)
  • If you see something like "Review Successful", You are good to go..
  • Select "Start the in-depth test", You will be forwarded to fast boot mode..
  • Connect the mobile to PC.
  • Now comes the role of PC/Laptop, Download the Fastboot and Minimal ADB, Recovery.img and vbmeta.img From the attachments.
  • Extract that fastboot zip in some Directory, Copy the recovery.img and vbmeta.img to the fastboot folder.
  • Open the Minimal ADB and Fastboot and in that open "cmd-here.exe"
  • Type "fastboot devices", then enter, You should see something like serial number.
  • Type "fastboot flashing unlock", then enter, now check ur phone you will see something like "Unlock" or similar to something..
  • You need to select the Unlock with the help of volume button and select with power button.
  • After Selecting "Unlock" all data will be deleted and Your Phone will be unlocked..
HURRAY, YOUR PHONE IS UNLOCKED :D

Installing Pitchblack Recovery :

• After Unlocking Phone all the Data will be deleted, complete the setup wizard and enable USB Debugging.
  • Connect the Phone to PC via USB.
  • Open ADB Fastboot folder and select "cmd-here.exe".
  • Type "adb devices" you should see something like Serial Number.(If you did not see, re-insert the phone cable to another port and check)
  • Type "adb reboot fastboot", You will be forwarded to Fastboot mode.
  • Type "fastboot flash recovery recovery.img"
  • Type "fastboot flash vbmeta vbmeta.img"
  • Disconnect the Mobile from PC, then click on Volume down Button Until you get Something Like "Recovery" and Select using Power Button.

HURRAY! YOU'VE INSTALLED RECOVERY:D

IF YOU WANT TO ROOT YOUR DEVICE, DOWNLOAD MAGISK AND INSTALL IT FROM RECOVERY
IF YOU WANT TO GO TO RECOVERY AGAIN JUST BOOT INTO FASTBOOT(Power-off Your device, click on volume down button and power button simultaneously, within few seconds you will boot into fastboot) THEN CLICK ON VOL- BUTTON UNTIL YOU GET RECOVERY OPTION, THEN SELECT IT USING POWER BUTTON
You've Unlocked BL, flashed RECOVERY, Installed Magisk, Now what? Go and Search for your Favourite ROMs and flash them:giggle:

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Other attachments (4files in one zip):
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Pag Broken links i rereupload ko nalng yung mga attachments, Upload ko soon mga Custom ROMS
A like is appreciated, Good luck!

Looks good haha kakatakot mag root kasi one reason nakalimutan ko na mga steps sa pag flash ng file then latest cp gamit ko kaya okay na rin siguro ako dito sa nonrooted pero maganda ang rooted cp kagaya ng mga ni root k na cp ko dati old model like Flare slite na cherry mobile then mga samsung pa etc.

May itatanong lang sana ako gusto ko lang makasigurado dahil newbie ako sa ganyan, Gusto ko lang sana itanong yung vbmeta.img kasi yung vbmeta sa loob ng downgrade stock rom is 12kb and yung nasa provided link is 4k alin dapat ko gamitin na vbmeta sa rollback stock rom (rmx1911ex_11_a.31) yung nasa loob ng rollback stock rom or yung nasa provided link? medyo nalilito ako sana matulungan niyo ako

May itatanong lang sana ako gusto ko lang makasigurado dahil newbie ako sa ganyan, Gusto ko lang sana itanong yung vbmeta.img kasi yung vbmeta sa loob ng downgrade stock rom is 12kb and yung nasa provided link is 4k alin dapat ko gamitin na vbmeta sa rollback stock rom (rmx1911ex_11_a.31) yung nasa loob ng rollback stock rom or yung nasa provided link? medyo nalilito ako sana matulungan niyo ako
Yes po dun po sa provided link po, anyways, keep me posted kung available pa yung link, do be careful lang po baka ma bricked phone nyo

Back