What's new

GTA San Andreas | Android Version (Not An Emulator)

Alcei

Eternal Poster
Reaction

UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!

1615980438398.png

Name: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

Version: 2.00

Genre: Arcade | Offline Android Game | PC Game on Android

Mod: Unlimited Money

Developer: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Updated: April 13, 2019

Requirements: 7.0 and up

Size: 2.35 GB

1615640406879.png
: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):

How to Download? (Not Established Only)
Step 1: React
Step 2: Click the Link
Step 3: You'll be redirected to the PPD site.
DL UPLOAD TUT.png

How to Install?
Step 1: Unzip the "GTA San Andreas" 7zip File.
Step 2: Intall the "GTA San Andreas (Original) 2.00.apk" for Original Version or "GTA San Andreas (Unli Money Mod) 2.00.apk" for Mod Version after Installation, Don't Open the App Yet then
Step 3: Move the "com.rockstargames.gtasa" OBB File Folder (The one you unzip awhile ago) to Phone or Local Storage / Android / Obb
Step 4: Get back to the App and Start Playing! Enjoy

P.S.: "Tip for Smooth Installation. Try Step 3 first then Step 2."

Story Line:

Carl "CJ" Johnson escaped from the pressures of life in his hometown and go on a journey that takes him across the entire state of San Andreas to take control of the streets before more hell breaks loose. In early '90s, after his brother Brian was killed, Carl "CJ" Johnson escaped the city of Los Santos, a place overrun by crime and corruption, to Liberty City.
Now, he's got to get back home. His mother has been murdered, his family has fallen apart and his childhood friends are all heading towards disaster.

BrIef Discription:

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas is role-playing game, which has a very rich and funny game task system. Game players can play basketball, shopping, make friends, and you can act a doctor, a firefighter, etc. Meanwhile, in the game, players can get vehicles, motorcycles, aircraft, tanks and other vehicles. You can also use a variety of weapons to combat. Finally, in the game, you have to eat food to gain energy to sustain your life. Now start exploring the city.

Download Links:

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. [/CODE]
Spoiler contents are visible only to Established Members.

User Interface | Gameplay Screenshot:

Screenshot_20210322-060243.pngScreenshot_20210322-060250.pngScreenshot_20210322-060358.pngScreenshot_20210322-060727.pngScreenshot_20210322-060741.pngScreenshot_20210322-060901.pngScreenshot_20210322-061211.pngScreenshot_20210322-061413.pngScreenshot_20210322-061553.png

Drop your Game Here: (I'll See What I can Do but Don't Get Your Hopes Up Too Much, Okay?)

"Thank You for Viewing My Thread and Please Support My PPD Links. Thank You, Godbless and Enjoy."​

Attachments

Last edited:
Gumagana kaya toh sa android 11? Kasi meron na ko kahapon kaso nagupdate ako from android 10 to android 11 bigla hindi gumaga gta san andreas ko

Working Well naman po sa Android 8. Di ko pa na try paps. Wala kong android 10 ei. Try mo lods. Feedback nalang if working.

Re-install mo nalang ulit, lods. Try mo nadin on yung permission to use memory ni GTA SA. Working Well naman lods, sa Android 8. Nakakapaglaro pa nga ko e

Thank you sa feedback lods. Wala kasi akong android 11. Di ko matry, so yun. Okay naman sa Android 8. I'll say again. Okay naman sa Android 8