Closed Gosurf 50 extend days

Status
Not open for further replies.

nalskie

Honorary Poster
Reaction
subukan nyo nga dun sa may gosurf50
mag extend days ba siya

o register, you can dial *143# to access the registration menu. You need a Php50 load balance and the promo has a 3 days validity. As of now, only prepaid subscribers can avail the said promo.

The said promo is also part of the data roll feature of Globe. You can extend the GoSURF50 subscription to one more day for only Php5. TextGS ROLLOVER to 8080.

feedback plss working hit likes
thank you

Last edited:
Grabe talaga: I registered yesterday to gosurf50... I checked my downloads thru the "statistics" of my dashboard, I consumed only 543 Mb... then I got a text from Globe telling me that I had only 28 Mb left!! Dapat 1 giga... they are thieves talaga :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Grabe talaga: I registered yesterday to gosurf50... I checked my downloads thru the "statistics" of my dashboard, I consumed only 543 Mb... then I got a text from Globe telling me that I had only 28 Mb left!! Dapat 1 giga... they are thieves talaga :)

gnyan din po ngyare saken.. 200mb plng naDL ko after 2 hours ngmessage n sken si globe na 18mb n lng huhu :-(

Last edited by a moderator:
gnyan din po ngyare saken.. 200mb plng naDL ko after 2 hours ngmessage n sken si globe na 18mb n lng huhu :-(
200 Mb lang...wow... I think I'm going to complain on their FB page... you should do it also! Maybe if several people complain they will do something...

Status
Not open for further replies.