What's new

GOMO Deactivated?

"4. Your GOMO SIM card will expire by the date indicated on the GOMO SIM Pack envelope, if there is no activation of the GOMO SIM card. Other than this, your sim card will expire if no ρáíd transaction has been made within one (1) year. To extend the life of your SIM card, purchase any GOMO data pack or roaming offer. Expired GOMO SIM cards will be permanently disconnected from the GOMO network, and the corresponding mobile number may be reassigned. If permanently disconnected, your GOMO SIM card can no longer be reactivated and
your mobile number that has been reassigned cannot be reacquired. You must purchase a new GOMO SIM Pack to avail of the GOMO Service
."
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

"4. Your GOMO SIM card will expire by the date indicated on the GOMO SIM Pack envelope, if there is no activation of the GOMO SIM card. Other than this, your sim card will expire if no ρáíd transaction has been made within one (1) year. To extend the life of your SIM card, purchase any GOMO data pack or roaming offer. Expired GOMO SIM cards will be permanently disconnected from the GOMO network, and the corresponding mobile number may be reassigned. If permanently disconnected, your GOMO SIM card can no longer be reactivated and
your mobile number that has been reassigned cannot be reacquired. You must purchase a new GOMO SIM Pack to avail of the GOMO Service
."
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Thanks sa info paps

what if my gomo card has been deactivated for 19 days now, can I still purchase offers from the gomo app and get my gomo card reactivated?

what if my gomo card has been deactivated for 19 days now, can I still purchase offers from the gomo app and get my gomo card reactivated again?

Last edited: