What's new

Closed God is love

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mayie

Honorary Poster
Reaction
Luke 22:54-62 - After Jesus was captured by the chief priests, Peter denied Jesus three times just as Jesus had foretold Peter.
After that happened, Jesus looked at Peter as if to say "I still love you".
That broke Peter's heart. Stone cannot break a man's heart, but love can.

“Having arrested Him, they led Him and brought Him into the high priest’s house. But Peter followed at a distance. Now when they had kindled a fire in the midst of the courtyard and sat down together, Peter sat among them. And a certain servant girl, seeing him as he sat by the fire, looked intently at him and said, “This man was also with Him.” But he denied Him, saying, “Woman, I do not know Him.” And after a little while another saw him and said, “You also are of them.” But Peter said, “Man, I am not!” Then after about an hour had passed, another confidently affirmed, saying, “Surely this fellow also was with Him, for he is a Galilean.” But Peter said, “Man, I do not know what you are saying!” Immediately, while he was still speaking, the rooster crowed. And the Lord turned and looked at Peter. Then Peter remembered the word of the Lord, how He had said to him, “Before the rooster crows, you will deny Me three times.” So Peter went out and wept bitterly.” (Luke 22:54-62 NKJV)

714369247.jpg
God affirmed His love for Jesus saying, "You are My Beloved Son; in You I am well pleased...". In the wilderness, the devil came to Jesus and said to Him "If you are the Son of God..." and he dropped the word "beloved". If the devil wants to tempt you to sin, he knows he must make you feel unloved. It is counterproductive for the devil to remind you that you are God's beloved son or daughter.

John 21:6-7 - When Jesus tells you to do something, watch out, because you will have net-breaking, boat-sinking results!
The first thing that a person instinctively responds to God if He appears before him is to be conscious of God's holiness, and of his own sinfulness.
But it takes the Holy Spirit to be conscious of God's love for him.
If Peter was conscious of Jesus' holiness instead of His love for him, he would have jumped the other way instead of jumping towards Jesus.

“And He said to them, “Cast the net on the right side of the boat, and you will find some. ” So they cast, and now they were not able to draw it in because of the multitude of fish. Therefore that disciple whom Jesus loved said to Peter, “It is the Lord!” Now when Simon Peter heard that it was the Lord, he put on his outer garment (for he had removed it), and plunged into the sea.” (John 21:6-7 NKJV)

Luke 24 - The whole scene of how Jesus restored Peter is veiled from us.

“So they rose up that very hour and returned to Jerusalem, and found the eleven and those who were with them gathered together, saying, “The Lord is risen indeed, and has appeared to Simon!”” (Luke 24:33-34 NKJV)

I Corinthians 15 - After He rose from the dead, Jesus met with Peter first before meeting with the other disciples.
There was a private conversation and restoration that took place between Jesus and Peter that is veiled from us.

“For I delivered to you first of all that which I also received: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, and that He was buried, and that He rose again the third day according to the Scriptures, and that He was seen by Cephas, then by the twelve.” (I Corinthians 15:3-5 NKJV)

John 21:10-17 - The Lord believes in feeding you before requesting something of you.
Peter truly learnt his lesson and had become humble. He didn't dare to boast of his own love for Jesus anymore.

“Jesus said to them, “Bring some of the fish which you have just caught.” Simon Peter went up and dragged the net to land, full of large fish, one hundred and fifty-three; and although there were so many, the net was not broken. Jesus said to them, “Come and eat breakfast.” Yet none of the disciples dared ask Him, “Who are You?”—knowing that it was the Lord. Jesus then came and took the bread and gave it to them, and likewise the fish. This is now the third time Jesus showed Himself to His disciples after He was raised from the dead. So when they had eaten breakfast, Jesus said to Simon Peter, “Simon, son of Jonah, do you love Me more than these?” He said to Him, “Yes, Lord; You know that I love You.” He said to him, “Feed My lambs.” He said to him again a second time, “Simon, son of Jonah, do you love Me?” He said to Him, “Yes, Lord; You know that I love You.” He said to him, “Tend My sheep.” He said to him the third time, “Simon, son of Jonah, do you love Me?” Peter was grieved because He said to him the third time, “Do you love Me?” And he said to Him, “Lord, You know all things; You know that I love You.” Jesus said to him, “Feed My sheep.” (John 21:10-17 NKJV)

Every true teaching with point you to the glory of the Lord Jesus Christ.

Matthew 8:1-3 - When Jesus finished preaching the Sermon on the Mount, there was a leper there. How could the leper be there with the multitudes there?
Jesus went down the Mount towards Capernaum, which is not towards the crowd, but towards the one person who needed him.
What do you reckon the leper heard? He heard Jesus preaching, and it caused faith to arise in his heart.
The leper was probably thinking "I can't wait to get to you Lord". You don't have to wait to get to Him. Jesus will get to you.
The leper said to Jesus "If you are willing, I will be made clean". Jesus touched and cleansed the leper. By the time the crowds came, they saw a whole man. Hallelujah!
Under the Law, the unclean makes the clean, unclean. Under grace, the clean makes the unclean, clean!

"When He had come down from the mountain, great multitudes followed Him. And behold, a leper came and worshiped Him, saying, “Lord, if You are willing, You can make me clean.” Then Jesus put out His hand and touched him, saying, “I am willing; be cleansed.” Immediately his leprosy was cleansed." (Matthew 8:1-3, NKJV)

Numbers 5:2 - By the shore of Galilee, all three corresponding miracles happened there.
Jesus cleansed the leper, healed the woman with the issue of blood from her hemorrhage, and raised Jairus' daughter from the dead!

““Command the children of Israel that they put out of the camp every leper, everyone who has a discharge, and whoever becomes defiled by a corpse.” (Numbers 5:2 NKJV)

We can receive all the good from God because Jesus received all the bad from us.

Luke 9:58 - The word "lay" means resting. The Divine Servant had no rest so that we can rest.

“And Jesus said to him, “Foxes have holes and birds of the air have nests, but the Son of Man has nowhere to lay His head.”” (Luke 9:58 NKJV)

Jeremiah 23:4-6 - In this generation, God will set shepherds over us to feed us, causing three great blessings to happen:
we will fear no more, nor be dismayed, nor be lacking.
Jesus is our righteousness!

“I will set up shepherds over them who will feed them; and they shall fear no more, nor be dismayed, nor shall they be lacking,” says the LORD. “Behold, the days are coming,” says the LORD, “That I will raise to David a Branch of righteousness; A King shall reign and prosper, And execute judgment and righteousness in the earth. In His days Judah will be saved, And Israel will dwell safely; Now this is His name by which He will be called: THE Lord OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS.” (Jeremiah 23:4-6 NKJV)

Luke 24:27 - This is the secret to helping people who are slow to believe: See Jesus in the Scriptures.
This is an equal opportunity for everyone in every generation. When you put Jesus in the center of your life, everything will be held together!

“And beginning at Moses and all the Prophets, He expounded to them in all the Scriptures the things concerning Himself.” (Luke 24:27 NKJV)

Mark 5:25-42 - 12 is the number of government. The woman with the issue of blood for 12 years represents the church.
As long as she was bleeding, she couldn't be fruitful. As long as she trusted in her own righteousness, she couldn't be fruitful.
When she touched Jesus' robes with faith, and relied on Jesus' righteousness, she was healed.
Out of the crowds touching Jesus, Jesus asked who touched His clothes because she touched it in faith.
Jairus' twelve year old daughter represents Israel raised from the dead. Jesus took Jairus' daughter by the hand and said "Talitha, cumi!" ("Little girl, arise!") and she awoke.
If we will take the righteousness of Jesus as a gift and propagate it, this generation will come alive.

“Now a certain woman had a flow of blood for twelve years, and had suffered many things from many physicians. She had spent all that she had and was no better, but rather grew worse. When she heard about Jesus, she came behind Him in the crowd and touched His garment. For she said, “If only I may touch His clothes, I shall be made well.” Immediately the fountain of her blood was dried up, and she felt in her body that she was healed of the affliction. And Jesus, immediately knowing in Himself that power had gone out of Him, turned around in the crowd and said, “Who touched My clothes?” But His disciples said to Him, “You see the multitude thronging You, and You say, ‘Who touched Me?’ ” And He looked around to see her who had done this thing. But the woman, fearing and trembling, knowing what had happened to her, came and fell down before Him and told Him the whole truth. And He said to her, “Daughter, your faith has made you well. Go in peace, and be healed of your affliction.” While He was still speaking, some came from the ruler of the synagogue’s house who said, “Your daughter is dead. Why trouble the Teacher any further?” As soon as Jesus heard the word that was spoken, He said to the ruler of the synagogue, “Do not be afraid; only believe.” And He permitted no one to follow Him except Peter, James, and John the brother of James. Then He came to the house of the ruler of the synagogue, and saw a tumult and those who wept and wailed loudly. When He came in, He said to them, “Why make this commotion and weep? The child is not dead, but sleeping.” And they ridiculed Him. But when He had put them all outside, He took the father and the mother of the child, and those who were with Him, and entered where the child was lying. Then He took the child by the hand, and said to her, “Talitha, cumi,” which is translated, “Little girl, I say to you, arise.” Immediately the girl arose and walked, for she was twelve years of age. And they were overcome with great amazement.” (Mark 5:25-42 NKJV)

Isaiah 64:6 - All our righteousness are like filthy rags, like soiled menstrual napkins.

“But we are all like an unclean thing, And all our righteousnesses are like filthy rags; We all fade as a leaf, And our iniquities, like the wind, Have taken us away.” (Isaiah 64:6 NKJV)

The Scriptures often mention these three disciples of Jesus in this order: Peter, James and John.
Peter means "stone". James means "to supplant". John means "grace". Put together: the Law has been replaced by grace.

John 19:30 - Nowadays young people want a superhero. Marvels superheroes are getting even more popular. But those are not real.
Jesus is real. Jesus is our Savior and Superhero. Jesus chose to give up His life. No one can take His life from Him without His permission. The manner of His death on the cross was Kingly - He bowed His head and dismissed His spirit.
In the garden of Gethsemane, when the soldiers asked for Jesus, Jesus said "I AM", and they all fell.

“So when Jesus had received the sour wine, He said, “It is finished!” And bowing His head, He gave up His spirit.” (John 19:30 NKJV)

I hope that you have been blessed by reading this post..:)

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
im so scared to even say the name of jesus because im on this site s†éáling net.
but satan is agree of what we doing. its hard

but i believe in simulation theory of how the world start. It was even proven by einstein and most of scientist and on still going experiment for the discovery of how the universe work. It was scientifically proven not just gossip and writings

im so scared to even say the name of jesus because im on this site s†éáling net.
but satan is agree of what we doing. its hard
relax lang ok lang magnakaw kung ikaka buti ng karamihan si robinhood nga ehh hahaha amen na lang brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.