What's new

Closed Globe switch 10 to 12 gb

Status
Not open for further replies.

L E G I T

Forum Veteran
Reaction
This is about globe switch 10GB to 12GB , so how can we get it?

1. Buy new tm sim (30 pesos) but some areas they sell 25 php only and some in Metro Manila 10 pesos only. Wow TMis so very cheap.

2. Text BONUS FB Send to 8080 (you get 500 mb data for Facebook)

3. Open Globe Switch Activate 500mb Freebie (so have total of 1GB Data instantly)

4. Activate your other offers in Globe Swtich of 100 mb or 20MB. (If you're going to redeem from a-z application you can get more than 3GB Data plus, that's it, then we all know afer expiration you can activate those free maximum of 3 times so if we are going to join that you have now total of 9GB Data

Lets do the calculation

I added 3GB three times

3gb + 3gb + 3gb = 9gb (but 3gb + so expect more than 9gb)

So 9gb + they all finished 500 mb more than bonus fb and 500mb by globe switch freebie Edi 10gb + nayun.

After that, the Play Store and clash of Kings will be back in the day so our 10gb + will go further. (Nearly 11-12gb to the offer is that a-z will soon reach 4gb)

After you accept, force stop your globe switch off off data or on off airplane mode (the old trick likewise)

Q: What is the advantage of force stop?
A: Of course we get the money that will be all on our cards and we will lose 1 hour expiration and become this lifetime.

Tip: to avoid disconnection of VPNs especially in injector I force stop you gswitch after you accept it not to be madc every 20 or 30 minutes.

Tip: Do you feel tired?

Just imitate me if you like.

Accept 4-5 offers (where you can depend on what you are up to) then force stop the globe swtich and do the on/off data or on/off airplane mode and go back to globe switch when you have time to accept it again (do not worry your MB Data will top up to your existing MB Data)

You know if there are paranoids, whenever they accidentally open the switch, just chill out, you will not lose your MB Data still remain just calm.

Tip:

To be able to monitor how much data balance you have on your globe switch you can download the triangle in the play store, then you'll see how many are left and how many you've got.
(In the triangles there is an expiration of the globe switch that you just ignore because it's just a bug and we're just losing it when it's gone)

Paulit-ulit na lang ang ganitong thread. Gamit muna ng 'Search' bago mag-share para masigurado na hindi repost.

Status
Not open for further replies.