What's new

Closed Gigastories399 Legit 6gb/day (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mangken

Enthusiast
Hello, ask ko lang kung may nakatry na ng gigastories 399 sa smart at gumamit ng vpn. Sabi kasi ng nssa fb group legit daw yung gigastories399 6gb/day

Hindi po siya 6gb/day.
Screenshot_20200730-164530_Smart.jpg

Attachments

Hahaahah mali po yan because if you try to search Gigastories399 online it says here that "With GIGA STORIES 399, it comes with 6GB Data + 1GB per day for Instagram, Facebook, Twitter & TikTok valid for 30 Days for 399 pesos only. Promo Description: * 6GB Surf/Mobile/Internet Data. Freebie(s)"

Yes it says that it comes with 6GB of data + 1GB of consumable data for the following apps or sites.

let me explain to you what is the 6gb of data is for.

the 6GB of data is the Data you can use to Browse or do anything you want, in short lets call it your Legit Data. And smart Telco gives you a span of 30 days to fully consume all the 6GB of data on your promo. Meaning the 6GB of data is for the entire 30 days time.

Once you already consumed your 6GB of Legit data the only data left on your promo is the 1GB of data for Instagram, Facebook, Twitter & TikTok. If you ever think that your 1GB of data every data is 1GB for Instagram 1GB for Facebook, NO, the 1GB data every day is for all the following apps. If you already consumed it, then wait until 12 Midnight for the promo to be reset.

And here's my conclusion: I will not really recommend this promo If you think that you can Use 6GB of data every day in 30 days

I'll suggest na mag TU50 ka na lang kase mas budget friendly yun blocking nalang problem basta limit mo nalang sa 2GB data mo

calculate natin

P399 for 30 days vs 50 for 10 days

GIGASTORIES 399
1GB every day multiply to 30 days = 30GB for 30 days. Plus 6GB of data = total of 36GB of data for 30 days

TU50(use a VPN )
2GB every day multiply to 10 days= total of 20GB of data for 10 days

You can also use a vpn for your 1GB freebie in your giga promo to make it a legit data so you can use it for anything

sa mganagsasabeng legit po yan pasensya sa aking salita pero b0b0 kayo basahing mabuti ang nakasulat sa mga promo

Hahaahah mali po yan because if you try to search Gigastories399 online it says here that "With GIGA STORIES 399, it comes with 6GB Data + 1GB per day for Instagram, Facebook, Twitter & TikTok valid for 30 Days for 399 pesos only. Promo Description: * 6GB Surf/Mobile/Internet Data. Freebie(s)"

Yes it says that it comes with 6GB of data + 1GB of consumable data for the following apps or sites.

let me explain to you what is the 6gb of data is for.

the 6GB of data is the Data you can use to Browse or do anything you want, in short lets call it your Legit Data. And smart Telco gives you a span of 30 days to fully consume all the 6GB of data on your promo. Meaning the 6GB of data is for the entire 30 days time.

Once you already consumed your 6GB of Legit data the only data left on your promo is the 1GB of data for Instagram, Facebook, Twitter & TikTok. If you ever think that your 1GB of data every data is 1GB for Instagram 1GB for Facebook, NO, the 1GB data every day is for all the following apps. If you already consumed it, then wait until 12 Midnight for the promo to be reset.

And here's my conclusion: I will not really recommend this promo If you think that you can Use 6GB of data every day in 30 days

I'll suggest na mag TU50 ka na lang kase mas budget friendly yun blocking nalang problem basta limit mo nalang sa 2GB data mo

calculate natin

P399 for 30 days vs 50 for 10 days

GIGASTORIES 399
1GB every day multiply to 30 days = 30GB for 30 days. Plus 6GB of data = total of 36GB of data for 30 days

TU50(use a VPN )
2GB every day multiply to 10 days= total of 20GB of data for 10 days

You can also use a vpn for your 1GB freebie in your giga promo to make it a legit data so you can use it for anything

sa mganagsasabeng legit po yan pasensya sa aking salita pero b0b0 kayo basahing mabuti ang nakasulat sa mga promo
ayun salamat

ang gastos nemen hay
sulit naman yan madam kasi may 2gb free access ka everyday sa social media like facebook,twiter, Instagram,at iba pa..pwede mo din yang i bypass yung mga website ma hindi ma open ,kapag gumamit ka ng vpn makaka access ka sa lahat ng website

Status
Not open for further replies.