What's new

Help Ghost Spectre

wazalaks06

Forum Veteran
Elite
Need help po sa mga naka encounter po jan ayaw kasi ma install other software like Photoshop, Idm etc. Pa help po sana thanks po

Hi! I understand that you are having trouble installing software like Photoshop and IDM on your computer. Here are some possible solutions you can try:

1. Check if your computer meets the minimum requirements for the software you want to install. You can find this information on the software's website or documentation.

2. Check if your computer has enough storage space to install the software. If your computer is running low on disk space, you may need to free up some space before you can install the software.

3. Make sure that you have administrative privileges on your computer. You need to be logged in as an administrator to install software on your computer.

4. Disable your antivirus software temporarily while installing the software. Some antivirus software can interfere with the installation process.

5. Try running the installation file as an administrator. Right-click on the installation file and select "Run as administrator".

6. If you're still having trouble, try downloading the software from a different source or contact the software manufacturer's support team for further assistance.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.

eto po error lods

Ganito sya pag install ko pero ok nmn yung ibang adobe like illustrator photoshoot lng ayaw
sinubukan ko i check sa online tapos eto yung pinaka malapit na nakita kong related dyan sa issue mo test mo nalang din.

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

incase na hindi magamot yan baka mas mabuting palit ka nalang ng ibang OS.

sinubukan ko i check sa online tapos eto yung pinaka malapit na nakita kong related dyan sa issue mo test mo nalang din.

incase na hindi magamot yan baka mas mabuting palit ka nalang ng ibang OS.
Thanks sa info paps cge try ko

Back