Closed Get more than thousand gmail accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Html

Forum Expert
Solutions
Reaction
(Skip this intro)
I am doing research on my own tricks and I do not copy or reiterate any of which are already posted in here. However, if there is; that's absolutely just a coincidence.

I keep on sharing tricks without spoiler restrictions so everyone can view - established or not. But sadly my previous thread got moved into "established members only" forum without me receiving a prior notice.

I just would like you to know that no matter what, I'm going to share everything publicly. If my threads will be moved, then I condemn leechers. There's nothing I can do.

Enough with the talksh*t. :)

(
Tutorial begins here)

Here's the thing.

We, sometimes needed to create an email account for long term verification purposes. Using fake email will be helpful for one-time transactions. However, if we needed it to continue receiving email; we definitely have to create one.

This trick will let you get multiple gmail accounts out from your primary account. Yes, that's right. We will be needing your primary account.

Secure yourself first with one gmail account (ex. phclivran01@gmail.com). I do hope you already had one. Remember that every account will be using the same inbox - the inbox of your primary account. This makes it practically perfect for subscription purposes.

Go to this website
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Input your primary account name without "@gmail.com" (ex. phclivran01) on the textbox and wait for it to generate.

This will show you a list of email address related to your primary.

Now, every generated mail address will be your alternative gmail account. All of it are ready to receive an email message. Try it yourself.

Again, all email sent to these alternative account of yours will be delivered on the same inbox as your primary account.

That's all and thank you. Don't be rude on your comment, I don't like trouble.

It takes only a second to tap like.

Last edited by a moderator:
salamat sa share, gumagana pa ba ung 1+email.com na trick, alam ko di gagana sa lahat, but same concept din sya na sa main email mo pupunta ung email

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back