Closed Get 50 instagram followers instantly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Html

Forum Expert
Solutions
Reaction
So here's the thing.

Go to You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Input your IG username and email, solve the captcha then tap "Get Followers". Confirm the verification link sent. That's just it.

Good day folks!

*Update: You may use fake email like from "You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.".

Last edited:
I can't confirm. What I'm certain is that I made an account on IG and tried it, I got 60+ followers. I don't think giving username and email will make your account vulnerable. It's all publicly visible to begin with.

Still, try at your own risk.
wag na ahahaha

when I say bot, I mean suspicious activities :)))))))) it's against instagram's policy, my dude. go read. :)))))))))))))))))

Paying someone to follow you isn't against IG policy. That's purely business and it's the way of how they earn. Again, what we're grabbing here is the "free trial" program only.

I couldn't locate a "bot" word that did meant "suspicious activities". I guessed you've invented something to cover up the shame.

Parang gaya lng yan ng facebook liker follow ngalang hinfi likes. Yung account mo magiging follower din ng mga gumamit ng method na yan parang give and take.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back