What's new

Closed General Thread for Anime Quotes

Status
Not open for further replies.
1596271244214.png

Hmm... I've collected some quotes for a while now. Simulan na natin yung Quote Brigade! ^_^

Please like for more quotes!

Update:
A huge round of applause to death_is_bliss for continuing to post quotes on this thread!

Attachments

Last edited:
"to Kaiba Yugi may have lost one lousy Duel Monsters game, but at least he hasn't lost his heart! Not like you - you've spent so much time with your machines, you've forgotten what being human is about! Yugi has a heart, Kaiba. Yugi has us. And what about you, Seto Kaiba? What do you have at the end of the day? Tell me. Tell me!"
— Tea Gardner

"The great flow that maintains the universe, call it the cycle of life, the course of nature each one of us is just a small part of that part. One in the all. Yet without all the individual ones, the all can't exist. This world flows by following grander laws that we can't even imagine. To recognize that flow, to work in it. To decompose, and recreate, that is alchemy."
— Edward Elric

"Whether I go or not, I'll die anyway. I have an organ more important than my heart. Although you can't see it, I feel it going through my head down to my feet, and I know it exists within me. It lets me stand on my feet, it lets me walk forward without trembling. If I stop here, I feel like it would break... My soul will break."
— Gintoki Sakata

Chu Feng (raised his hand and swore) : I swear to the heavens that if there's any falsehood in what I said, the heavens shall strike me with five bolts of lightning.

Long Xiaoxiao : "You have a Heavenly Bloodline. You get struck by bolts of lightning every time you make a breakthrough!"

Light novel
Martial God Asura

"I’m a complete failure. At everything I do, I’m absolutely worthless. I know this, and yet I continue to burden the human race with my presence. Every day I rob the world of valuable air by breathing. I’m a thief, and I hate myself for it. I don’t deserve to exist. But even though I know it’s the right thing to do, I’m such a useless coward. I don’t even have the courage to jump!"
— Ritsu Sohma

"after Katsura asks him about what he is doing Well, I suppose I'm doing something odd, like jogging or taking a walk or something like that."
— Gintoki Sakata

"But you're thinking on too large a scale there, kid... If we don't want to drive ourselves crazy, we can only deal with what's directly in front of us."
— Roy Mustang

"[talking about food] The last bite. It is the final one, and the most suitable one to enjoy the most. No matter what it costs, I will not give it up."
— Chouji Akimichi

Status
Not open for further replies.