Closed GCASH v5.25.0 UPDATE

Status
Not open for further replies.

JOMER

Eternal Poster
Reaction
GCash - Buy Load, Pay Bills, Send Money 5.25.0

Android version Kitkat
Download APK : You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

WHAT'S NEW
This month, GCash has updates to keep your mobile wallet experience smooth and fun. We re-stocked Yakal trees on GCash Forest so you can start planting! We also did routine fixes and improvements so your transactions remain seamless. With GCash, #WhatCantYouDo?

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Updated
January 31, 2020
Size
42M
Installs
10,000,000+
Current Version
Requires Android
4.4 and up
Content Rating
Rated for 3+
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Permissions
View details
Offered By
Mynt - Globe Fintech Innovations

Last edited:
something fishy with apkcombo gcash app. I download it then install (for update purpose) but when I check the file its random alphanumeric text file name and my google playstore cannot recognize it. I immediately uninstalled that app. :(

Screenshot_20200127-171337_Chrome.png

safe siya mga sir

Attachments

better not download this kahit walang virus ito pero di natin alam baka my phishing tools ito para makuha account details nyu better to install the official on Play store,

think before you click (y)

as much as i want to get the official one but im on China Rom na di certified ang playstore kaya di supported ang gcash. sa iba apps nman nakakakuha ako ng official
Edit:
Para nalang makasiguro dahil nga no choice ako to use third party source, i extracted a gcash app from my other phone saka ko sinave sa usb dongle then installed it so siguro nman safe na ito dahil yun apk na kinuha ko from official play store ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back