What's new

Gcash has Low Security Against Fraudulent Activity

HARITH-sama

Eternal Poster
Established
Reaction
Good day everyone! This post is for your information only. Not to bring down GCash but for public awareness only. This is about the trending problem with GCash right now. So first of all Si GCash po ay hindi bank, it's an e-wallet despite of having a mastercard. So moving forward, I handled GCash account on a certain BPO company (can't disclosed the name of the company eh) and GCash was originally called MyNT account. So si GCash po ay prone po talaga sa mga fraudster cause they don't have high security unlike banks etc. At eto pa some of the fraudster are their agents from this certain BPO company. (again this info is based on my experienced sa GCash account na na-handle ko.) sobrang daming transaction na pwede kang ma biktima ng fraud thru GCash cause these agents has access to your account which they can also transfer money but not every transactions that you can do with your GCash account. So before ako mag resign merong Team Leader, esca or SME and agents na gumawa netong fraudulent activity. I think yung amount is hindi bababa ng 500k pero hindi siya pang isang transaction lang, madami sobra. So ang nangyari is nag resign sila ang nakalipat ng ibang company which is nakita ko pa yung ibang sa recent company na pinapasukan ko haha. And the thing is si GCash at yung BPO company did not take any legal actions but the only actions they did is to prohibit these agents from entering and applying again in their company.

Second one, pag nabiktima ka ng fraud or scam and na wí†hdráw na ni fraudster/scammer yung pera from their account, the only thing you should do is to pray na sana karmahin sila kase GCash will not take responsibility on this and you will only from them is mode of payment lang sila or na freeze na yung account nung scammer/fraudster. And then boom iyak ka nalang and sasabihin pa sayo na mag file ng police report pero on their end hanggang don lang yung process nila.

Last but not the least. i got some info from my previous colleague na may gumagawa pa neto yung iba na teterminate at yung iba hindi nahuhuli pero walang nakukulong.

PS. diko po ginawa mang fraud dahil takot ako sa karma

Again this is for public awareness na si GCash has low security against fraudulent activity.

*FB post from Mark Jino

Back