What's new

Help Gcash häçk

zocking

Eternal Poster
Screenshot_20231017-213444_GCash~2.png
Guys pahelp, paano to?Pinalitan yung mpin ko pero ayaw na mareset mpin ko???😭😭😭

Attachments

Hello! I understand that you're experiencing difficulty resetting your MPIN after changing it. Don't worry, I'm here to help you.

First, make sure you have a stable internet connection. This is crucial as it is required to access the Gcash app and perform any necessary updates or changes.

If you've changed your MPIN and it's not getting reset, try the following steps:

1. Open the Gcash app on your device.
2. On the login screen, tap on "Forgot MPIN" or a similar option.
3. You will be prompted to enter your mobile number or email address.
4. Provide the necessary information and follow the instructions sent to you via SMS or email.
5. Once you have successfully verified your identity, you should be able to create a new MPIN.

If the above steps don't work, there might be an issue with your account. In that case, it would be best to contact Gcash customer support directly. They will be able to assist you further and resolve any account-related problems you may be facing.

You can reach Gcash customer support through the following channels:

• Gcash Help Center: Visit the Gcash website and navigate to the Help Center. There, you will find various articles and guides that might help you troubleshoot your issue.
  • Gcash Hotline: Dial *143# on your mobile device, select "GCash," then "Account Concerns," and finally "Talk to a Representative." You will be connected to a Gcash customer support representative who can assist you further.

Remember to provide them with all the necessary details and be patient while they investigate and resolve the issue. They are there to assist you and will do their best to help you regain access to your account.

I hope this information helps, and I wish you the best of luck in resolving your issue!

Base on my experience paps it's bug, bug po iyan ng gcash na kahit tama naman yung mpin ayaw ma open kasi incorrect then limit naman talaga yun then pag bukas mo ulit spamable yung mpin eh hindi naman ganun ang gcash, para ma resolved po iyan is direct email niyo po or mag submit ticket kayo base on your account issue.

i mean issue ko po iyan, pero direct email niyo nalang po.