What's new

Help Gaming phone?

Krazy-

Forum Guru
Solutions
Reaction
May gaming phone po ba sa Shopee or Lazada? Balak ko kasi umorder kahit 6/128gb lang po specs.

Yes, there are gaming phones available on both Shopee and Lazada. Some popular options include the Xiaomi Black Shark, ASUS ROG Phone 3, and the Realme 6 Pro. These phones are specifically designed for gaming, with features like high refresh rate displays, powerful processors, and cooling systems to prevent overheating. You can search for these devices on either platform and compare prices and specifications to find the best option for your needs and budget. Don't forget to check the seller's ratings and reviews before making a purchase to ensure a positive shopping experience.

Yes, there are gaming phones available on both Shopee and Lazada. Some popular options include the Xiaomi Black Shark, ASUS ROG Phone 3, and the Realme 6 Pro. These phones are specifically designed for gaming, with features like high refresh rate displays, powerful processors, and cooling systems to prevent overheating. You can search for these devices on either platform and compare prices and specifications to find the best option for your needs and budget. Don't forget to check the seller's ratings and reviews before making a purchase to ensure a positive shopping experience.

Blackshark 4 and 4 pro. Still the best..
Sige po, salamat po sa inyo.

I apologize if my response was not helpful. Is there anything specific you would like me to assist you with regarding gaming phones on Shopee or Lazada?

Meron po paps, make sure lang na may 'LazMal' at 'ShopeeMall' na tag para sure na hindi ma scam. Ilan budget mo din sir baka mabigyan kita ng suggestion hehehe
hide ko nlng suggestion ko baka bawal naka show
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Last edited: