What's new

PlayToEarn GAME OF THRONES START REAL BITCOIN MINING

proinvest

Journeyman
Reaction

I am not an admin or the owner of the site, this project is a personal choice!

XA1kde4.png

Start of a new project from a reliable administration! My Personal Choice!

BITCOIN MINING SIMULATOR WITH THE POSSIBILITY OF EARNING WITHOUT INVESTMENT!

yMLOxh5.gif

👉 You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. 👈

After registration, the character "Oberyn Martell" is a gift with an initial earning rate of 150 satoshi per month.

My personal contribution to the project is $300 through the ePayCore system (when replenishing, any volute is automatically converted into bitcoins)

8zn79Fd.png

Friends, the project was launched by the admins of such projects as “HOUSE OF BITCOIN” AND “BATTLESHIPS BITCOIN” (HOB company). I have been earning consistently from these projects for over a year now, all payments are on time, and no problems have ever arisen. And now there’s a new project from them and I definitely couldn’t pass it by, because the admins showed excellent work, and most importantly, they know how to work and the site itself is made very beautifully.

ABOUT THE PROJECT (description taken from the project website)

Welcome to the world of “Ice and Fire” - a project that combines many ways to earn the most popular cryptocurrency “Bitcoin” and is based on the “Play and Earn” principle. “Game of Thrones” is a Bitcoin mining simulator in which you can earn Bitcoins absolutely without investment and without any restrictions! Once you register, you are automatically connected to one of our many Bitcoin mining pools. We value your time and are ready to reward you for every second of time spent in the Game of Thrones universe. Complete various tasks to increase your income, complete quests, browse websites, participate in competitions, or just enjoy mining. Your income is not limited by anything, everything depends on you and only you!

The project has 14 characters with the possibility of many upgrades. I bought the character JOHN SNOW👇, upgraded it a little + started inviting referrals as usual.

ie478xE.png

Project administrators position the project like this👇 (text taken from the project website)

Many people are familiar with our team from projects such as “BITCOIN HOUSE” and “BITCOIN SEA SHIPS”, which are successfully operating, developing and delighting participants with stable payments. Our team creates projects that will work for many years (forever), as our marketers think through the mechanisms of projects in such a way that we, as founders, and you, as participants, are interconnected. Our members must earn income so that we can earn income. Without the income of the participants, there will be no income for the organizers. In addition to creating interesting projects, we also sell traffic, trade cryptocurrencies on various crypto exchanges, and we also have real mining farms, so we decided to open a project that is essentially Bitcoin mining. Although this is in the virtual space, you should know that by purchasing or improving characters, you automatically connect to our real mining pool and reserve your place in it, becoming part of our friendly team.

EARNING OPPORTUNITIES

CHARACTERS - 14 Characters with the possibility of a large number of upgrades
QUESTS - Many quests, for completing which you can get great prizes
OFFERS - Various tasks, surveys, views, etc..
SURFING SITES - We look through advertisements and get money for it
COMPETITIONS - The launch includes two competitions for Investors and Referrals, each competition has 10 prizes. The prizes are great.

PARTNER PROGRAM 2 LEVEL
mayklbV.png

PAYMENT SYSTEMS
Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Bitcoin Cash, FaucetPay, ePayCore

On the website in the section about the project there is a detailed description with pictures of how everything works.
Happy earnings everyone! ;)

👉 You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. 👈

Last edited:
A payment was received from the project in the amount of 0.00052000 BTC to the FaucetPay system, screenshot attached ;)

USeVHkR.png

Attachments

About this Thread

Replies
    Views
    Participants
Last reply from:
iSpark

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors