What's new

Tutorial [FREE] ZTE MF286RA PERMANENT OPENLINE, IMEI CHANGER, HIDDEN SETTINGS & BANDLOCKING

We already released a script for the ZLT S12 PRO.
Sir yung openwrt anu anonpo mga bugs
Not in the userscript. In one of our recent posts, we released a tool to do it from windows.
It was only possible in the ZLT S12 PRO due to a vulnerability.
BackspaceTeam
It's released before your post. It just needed a moderator's approval.

You're welcome!
We decided to write a userscript for band locking instead of getting access to the superadmin account since there's no access control on any endpoint which meant we really didn't need it.

It's also possible to unlock the 3G capabilities of the modem on the ZTE firmware if that's something of interest.

Also, we recommend to change the ssh pass of the lte module on 192.168.255.1 if you can as that's a really big security hole and the module can be bricked by a malicious actor.
Sir BackspaceTeam hindi po ba ma brick yung router kapag namali po ako sa pagconfigure ng openwrt?

Last edited:
Ano po yung mga tools na need sir sa pag flash para sana mkapagready na pag lumabas na ung custom firmware?

Papano i off ang firewall sir? Ganito po ba?

Screenshot_2022-07-26-07-06-45-674_com.android.chrome.jpg

Attachments

It's already released :)
Just install it from the link in the first post. It's an update to the original userscript with hidden settings.
We provide quicker updates and help from the support URL in the userscript :)
Hello sir, I just want to know if it still possible to revert back to stock firmware from openwrt? I've seen the tutorial by r1bnc in yt on how to backup the stock firmware and flashing the new kernel and openwrt firmware. If I want to revert it back to original firmware, is it possible by following the same method and use the backup stock kernel and stock firmware just in case I fail to flash the openwrt firmware. Thank you in advance.

Mga sir, once ba na openline ung zte mf286ra gamit ung procedure na ito at ma access ung mga hidden settings, wala na ba dapat i-disable para hindi na mag auto update ung firmware?

Users search this thread by keywords

1. Router with change imei
  2. mf286ra
Back