What's new

Tutorial FREE WebHosting {Excusive for PHCorner Users}

⚠Hosting Advisory⚠

Please Be Advised that once Creating an Account, THE DOMAIN MUST BE EITHER OWNED BY YOURSELF OR IS POINTED TO OUR NAMESERVERS.

If you do not have a domain, use freenom.

Eitherway, if your domain does not reflect within 24-48 hours (or if your domain's NS is not set to ours). Your Account may be automatically suspended or terminated. But you may still be able to create a new account with the same email after account closure.

Lastly, Some used the free hosting to host a VPN Control Panel, yes this is allowed assuming that you do not use the service as a web tunnel proxy or a tunneling service that uses our IP. Be advised that using this option requires you to have cloudflare.

If your account has been suspended kindly open You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Zerobyte, kindly incude in the site. Thanks :)

📣Hosting Advisory📣

For those people who has the following Usernames:
killer
iamaaron
adrian69
filehost
rencomes
asdjkl
freak
hughes
yan2xme
tunneler
tapanan
friend
tester01
mark1990
danaccio
neoxxic
billsmd
xlr814
bbuffet9
jamesj

Kindly Create a Ticket at You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. . Your free Hosting Account has been temporarily suspended due to an INVALID DOMAIN.

Faq:

Does this mean that i am banned from this?
NO, this just means that there is something wrong with your account

Is this Necessary?
For the order and organization of the system server, we recommend that all accounts are using legitimate domains and/ or registered domains either free or ρáíd

What if i dont have a domain?
You may use a free domain with Freenom.

Can i Change my domain Registered?
Yes but all data may be reset with your account

Zerobyte , Please take note of this

hello po ts kaka activate ko palang po sa freenom ng domain it will take 24-48 hrs to view the domain?

salamat po , i created an account and then added a domain and then installed wordpress, but i could not open the the blog which i created?

📣Hosting Advisory📣

For those people who has the following Usernames:
killer
iamaaron
adrian69
filehost
rencomes
asdjkl
freak
hughes
yan2xme
tunneler
tapanan
friend
tester01
mark1990
danaccio
neoxxic
billsmd
xlr814
bbuffet9
jamesj

Kindly Create a Ticket at You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. . Your free Hosting Account has been temporarily suspended due to an INVALID DOMAIN.

Faq:

Does this mean that i am banned from this?
NO, this just means that there is something wrong with your account

Is this Necessary?
For the order and organization of the system server, we recommend that all accounts are using legitimate domains and/ or registered domains either free or ρáíd

What if i dont have a domain?
You may use a free domain with Freenom.

Can i Change my domain Registered?
Yes but all data may be reset with your account

Zerobyte , Please take note of this

kaya pala invalid na haha thanks

hello po ts kaka activate ko palang po sa freenom ng domain it will take 24-48 hrs to view the domain?
Changed nyo din po yung nameservers
gawin nyo pong ns1.boyemma.com, ns2.boyemma.com
kung and registrar ng domain ay freenom, sundan nyo lang po eto.
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
eto naman po para sa godaddy
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
at namecheap

salamat po , i created an account and then added a domain and then installed wordpress, but i could not open the the blog which i created?
ts na locked yung account ko kase nag dedelete ako ng mga files Zerobyte
👇
Paano pag may problema, Questions, Abuse Report:
Please create a ticket at: