What's new

Tutorial Free Web Hosting (Updated)

ayos toh TS,
nagbookmark nako haha galing.
balikan ko toh if matapos ko concept ko na blog site maybe :D

many thanks in advance

(y)

Aside sa mga nakalista na bawal, may Terms and Conditions po ba ito? Yun bang mga i-a-upload naming mga contents ay hindi accessible sa inyo? Ilang months/years ang availability ng free hosting? Ano mga conditions para ma-retain yung free hosting? Kailangan ba may ilang visits per month? Thanks!

Yep, dapat may iprovide si ts na ganito for data privacy. I highly recommend encrypt mo muna data mo hanggang may mailabas na Terms and Conditions si ts.

Anyway kudos sayo ts, maraming matutulungan nito lalo na sa mga nag-aaral.

Aside sa mga nakalista na bawal, may Terms and Conditions po ba ito? Yun bang mga i-a-upload naming mga contents ay hindi accessible sa inyo? Ilang months/years ang availability ng free hosting? Ano mga conditions para ma-retain yung free hosting? Kailangan ba may ilang visits per month? Thanks!
Terms and Conditions - Still on the Works for this specific offer.

Your Content are isolated in a secure account container however i wont be able to say na it is not accessible since its using the Linux file system. Files are only scanned to check for Viruses, or malicious files that attempts to exploit the system. However the Privacy Act of 2012 protects consumers like you from direct access to your files without proper consent. Backups are also made, twice a day, once a week and once a month which requires access to your files.

The server is hosting business websites itself, I'm only sharing unused resources, so its indefinite.

Follow restrictions pasted in the initial thread, and don't abuse the service that might not affect other users in the server.

No Conditions to retain the service. Only follow guidelines and ensure that your domain is yours and working.

No required visits per month

As for Data Privacy Act of 2012 Compliance.
Information Collected in this system to activate your service will only be used as a reference and no third party will have access to your information nor files.

may tanong po ako nakaka access po ba ako sa root or meron po bang node dito na nakainstall? react po kasi yung site ko eh. thank you.

pwede po paturo kung paano i-link ang site sa sites.google.com? hindi kasi maverify kapag naga-add ako ng CNAME or TXT na provided ni google. Thanks!