What's new

Tutorial Free Web Hosting (Updated)

danieliazzz

Addict
Reaction
Hi Ka-PHCorner,
This is the new thread regarding the Free web hosting that i gave out earlier. This is the reincarnation of that program.
Allocated:
Disk Space: 1GB (Can be extended [open a ticket])
Bandwidth: Unlimited
FTP Accounts: 5
Email Clients: 5
Max Email per Hour: 10
Databases: 10
Sub Domains: 5
Server locally Hosted in the Philippines.

We do not allow the following:
SPAM
Torrents/wâréz
Pirated Software
îllégâl Websites under RA 10175
ãdül† Content
Hosting or Containing Pirated/Copyrighted Content
Tunneling Software using our IP (such as ie. Proxysite)
DDos Script
Hosting Malicious Scripts and/or Malicious bots
Using Pirated PHP Scripts (nùlléd Scripts)
EMAIL SPAM!

Hosting any of these forbidden applications nor scripts deem's your eligibility for the free hosting cancelled!

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
(The needed information would be: Your name, Email and Domain, you may opt not to provide other info)

This is the improved Free hosting offer that i've done before in: https://phcorner.net/threads/742077/
Resolving the spam issues and the pìrâ†é hosting script issues that made me to cancel that offering all together. Really sorry about that.

Please take note that you must use a domain you own or get a free domain at freenom.com

Paano pag may problema, Questions, Abuse Report:
Please create a ticket at:
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Special Thanks: Zerobyte,

Spread the message!

"The Internet is a tool to Express Freedom by connecting the world and uniting us to greater horizons"

Last edited:
bakit error 404 pagkatapos ko mag create ng account ? tas pag create ako ulit same email then sasabihin already registered nadaw then pagkatapos ko mag login sasabihin check credentials daw . nakakalito

Back