What's new

Help Free upscale app

Agunikyle

Eternal Poster
Established
free app that can upscale images to 4k resolution? Di na Kasi ma-open Yung mga mod apps na kahit i-clear data at kahit i-update Yung mod app... Tulad Ng retouch at rb... Yung vectorize Naman may bayad na pag PNG file

If you are looking for a free app to upscale images to 4k resolution, I recommend trying out the following options:

1. GIMP (GNU Image Manipulation Program): It is a powerful and free open-source image editing software that includes rescaling and upscaling features. You can enhance the resolution of your images using various techniques.

2. Let's Enhance: This online service allows you to upscale images and enhance their quality using artificial intelligence. It offers a free plan with limitations on the number of images and resolution, but you can still get good results.

3. Bigjpg: It is an online platform that uses deep learning algorithms to upscale images. It has a free version that supports upscaling up to 2x, and a ρrémíùm version for higher quality enlargement.

4. Photo Zoom Pro: This app is available for Android devices and offers image upscaling features. It allows you to enhance the resolution of your photos up to 4k. Although it may not be as powerful as professional software, it can still provide decent results.

Remember that upscaling images may not always result in a significant improvement in quality, as it cannot recreate missing details. However, these tools can help enhance the resolution of your images to some extent.