What's new

IPTV Free m3u file for all playlist, PH live tv channels, NBA live event only, Dec 23 2023 expiry

Dimcel

Forum Expert
Elite
Reaction
Good mawnin' blokes, geezers, lass, lassies, lads and maidens, spinsters and bachelors!! lols

Adda nak manen agiwara!!

reply at react lang masaya na ako... hehe please dont be envious about my thread as I am just helping the community to have free access to online televisions..
if you have complaints regarding my freebies please feel free to contact me and I will stop giving free access to online television..

Disclaimer: No häçking or ç'raç'kīng involved, Iptv accounts found and pooled from google and parsed it manually.
No pÔrn channels. Download the file on your own disposal. I am not liable to the authority..

pizza-cartoon-character-giving-peace-sign-vector-39052750.jpg

**use vpn or change your dhcp dns to google public dns value to 8.8.8.8 if the download link is not working..

Password: pa pizza ka naman

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Attachments

salamat po, pero tanong ko lang ano po bang magandang app for pc bukod sa vlc ?
Windows po ba OS niyo?? Search niyo po sa microsoft store simple iptv or any iptv na free sa microsoft store.. if mac ios naman po pakisearch smarters expert

Papano gamitin sa celpon bossing
Pakidownload po ito then upload niyo yung file under m3u file options

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Salamat po.
Salamat po sir Godbles
Support lods
Support lods
Enjoy lang mga idol

Back