What's new

Crypto Free crpto game is here click na mga Lodi,my give aways

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 1714241
View attachment 1714237You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

1. How to begin playing game?
1) Get your Metamask wallet
2) Connect to the test network. Follow the tutorials: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
3) Regist and Login You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. with Metamask or Email
4) Go to your inventory and claim your free cara pet!
5) Download the game's APK (homepage) after receiving the free pet
6) Then in the game, use your email to login the game (so that you can bring pets into the game), and enjoy!
2. How to get free karas?
1) Download the apk of game from Karastar.com
2) Login with METAMASK wallet and connect to the test network. Follow the tutorials: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
3) Regist and Login You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. with Metamask or Email
4) Click "Mine" on the website
5) Click "Get Faucet", and then click "Collect Kara"
6) Now check your inventory or game to see if you have free KARA
3. Why the invitation is successful but the points are not obtained/points are frozen?
The invitee needs to complete social media verification in the game before the inviter can get the points, otherwise this part of the points will be frozen.
4. How to connect to the test network?
Follow the tutorials: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
5. What is the use of points, can they be exchanged for money?
The earned points can be redeemed for 500,000 USDT rewards at the end of the beta: about 100 points can be exchanged for 1 blind box which contains tokens and NFT treasure boxes, with 100% win rate!
6. How can I get XDAI or ETH?
You need to connect to the test network first.Follow the tutorials: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.,then click"Get Faucet",you will get 10 ETH or 10 XDAI
7. What can XDAI and ETH be used for now?
XDAI and ETH can be used to trade on the marketplace to buy KARAS. But data including KARA will be deleted after the end of the beta. And the earned points can be redeemed for 500,000 USDT rewards at the end of the beta: about 100 points can be exchanged for 1 blind box which contains tokens and NFT treasure boxes, with 100% win rate!
8. How to trade KARAS in the market?
Connect to the wallet's test network and you can trade. Follow the tutorials: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
9. Will the KARA company that I bought now remain after the end? / Will the game data be cleared after the beta is over?
Data including Umy & KARA will be deleted after the end of the beta.But the earned points can be redeemed for 500,000 USDT rewards at the end of the beta: about 100 points can be exchanged for 1 blind box which contains tokens and NFT treasure boxes, with 100% win rate!
10. Is the UMY and KARA obtained now valuable? is that useful?
Currently it is useless, only the points are useful.Data including Umy & KARA will be deleted after the end of the beta.But the earned points can be redeemed for 500,000 USDT rewards at the end of the beta: about 100 points can be exchanged for 1 blind box which contains tokens and NFT treasure boxes, with 100% win rate!
11. Where can I download the game?
At official website: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
12. Can I download it on the Google Store now?
Yes
13. How to get UMY?
Play PVP and PVE in game. But currently it is useless, only the points are useful.The earned points can be redeemed for 500,000 USDT rewards at the end of the beta: about 100 points can be exchanged for 1 blind box which contains tokens and NFT treasure boxes, with 100% win rate!
14. Where can I get points?
Ways to earn points include:
1) Share and invite others to play the game;
2) Follow our official social media;
3) UMY earned can be exchanged for points after the public beta
15. What happens after the test period expires?
Data including KARA will be deleted after the end of the beta.But the earned points can be redeemed for 500,000 USDT rewards at the end of the beta: 100 points can be exchanged for 1 blind box which contains tokens and NFT treasure boxes, with 100% win rate!
16. Anyone who gets a free kara in mobile?
Operate the same as the computer
17. How to battle?
Get into ur game then click "Arena" to join PVP,or "Dungeon" to join PVC.
18. if I sign in using my metamask, I will get 3 nft or its a scam?
You can indeed get ur 3 nft for free. It's not a scam,it is in beta time.And data including KARA will be deleted after the end of the beta.But the earned points can be redeemed for 500,000 USDT rewards at the end of the beta: 100 points can be exchanged for 1 blind box which contains tokens and NFT treasure boxes, with 100% win rate!
19. Is this safe?
The beta test is completely free and very safe
20. Is there currently on ios?
Already in preparation, it may take 2-3 weeks to download
21. When I click to download. It display "Coming soon". I can't download client
Try to clear the cache then go on downloading
22. Does playing KaraStar use up gas?
All on-chain games require gas as fuel, and in KaraStar's early stages, the gas is considered a fee during the BNB or Xdai transfer.
23. How is the arena played?
Matching mode
·In off-season, the point qualifying will not be opened
·As such, the arena will be in matching mode and battle are randomly matched
·Winners will be rewarded with some tokens and the reward base is equivalent to the levels
24. How does Karastar make money?
Take part in PVP battles to earn ranking super rewards.
Raise and mature pets for sale on the market
Collect rare pets such as epic, mystic, and one-of-a-kind ones.
Explore the dungeon for rewards.
Creators receive UMY tokens in exchange for their contributions to the game world.
25. Lots of bugs?
We are sorry that you encountered a lot of bugs, but this is a beta version and we are working on removing all the bugs, and we hope there will be none in the final version. Thankyou for playing
26. what block chain will it develop on?
Xdai and BSC
27. I've joined telegram, Twitter, #forbidden# but the points don't increase at all?
Validate social media in games. Those invited will need to complete social media certification. The invitation is considered successful if certification is completed.
28. So when official launch does that mean all the kara and currency we have now will be lost?
Data including KARA will be deleted after the end of the beta.But the earned points can be redeemed for 500,000 USDT rewards at the end of the beta: 100 points can be exchanged for 1 blind box which contains tokens and NFT treasure boxes, with 100% win rate!
29. I like this game, so I want this game to run well without any bugs
We understand, there is no problem at all. We will get all the bugs fixed before the final version comes out.
30. Can i make money now?
U can get points now. Points can participate in the lottery after the end of the test period and get NFT or UMY
31. After the beta is over, do i need to buy karas
Yes. Data including KARA will be deleted after the end of the beta.But the earned points can be redeemed for 500,000 USDT rewards at the end of the beta: 100 points can be exchanged for 1 blind box which contains tokens and NFT treasure boxes, with 100% win rate!
32. I have no enegy, how long would it recovering?
6 hours to recover gradually
33. I can't login with gmail even though the Pásswørd is correct
pls give me UID,we will check it and info u
34. The UMY, Dai, Kara I earned from beta will remain in the future or just points will remain?
Data including UMY, Dai, Kara will be deleted after the end of the beta.But the earned points can be redeemed for 500,000 USDT rewards at the end of the beta: 100 points can be exchanged for 1 blind box which contains tokens and NFT treasure boxes, with 100% win rate!
35. Can login with QR?
Scan the QR code we will launch soon,Now via wallet login and email login.
36. I've done social media assignments, but why don't my points increase.
We are fixing it
37. What did i have to do to be eliglible for nft Box
Points can participate in the lottery after the end of the test period and get NFT or UMY
38. Can you teach us how to buy when is done your server thank you
nope , You can only buy ourUMY and KARA tokens after we are mainnet online about one month later, and you can’t buy them now
39. Project Introduction
Thanks ,What makes us different from othergamefi teams is our game first,token later,and we dont have have any presale ,pravite sale,Let's enjoy the process of this product from a beta version to a great product,We want users to enjoy such a sense of participation and honor
40. Hi, I connected the Trust Volt wallet to the site is there a problem?
Create a MetaMask account, register a game account, and bind a wallet address.
We use metaMask wallet.
41. I got the faucet more 02 times but still haven't received the kara
Sorry, a large number of users come to the game, and the operation will block the network at the same time. Please try a few more times over a period of time.
42. What is umy? What is the umy function of the testnet?How to get umy?
Umy is a test token, which can be exchanged for points, and can be reproduced and evolved. Umy is obtained by pve and pvp in the game. For points redemption rules, please refer to the official website update rules.
43. Why do I get kara or xdai and keep loading?
As Karastar players are too passionate, which causes block congestion in the test network. Please be patient and retry it after 10 minutes. Thank you for your support and understanding.
Matic ban ka tuloy 🙄

Status
Not open for further replies.